• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Curious

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxRebel_GirlxX

to tell you the truth im not going to synthesize anymore, it takes too long and then only sometimes the heartless or nobodies drop off items. I think it was way easier in kh1 to synthesize than in kh2

soralove432

it wasnt really very hard for me. i have the guide book, so i just had to look up where to find the different items i needed. it took awhile, but it was pretty easy. plus having tons of lucky luckys didnt hurt :)

MosesMohs

i was so pissed.
i actually didn't do that part.

thanks for reminding me to do that.
xD

well. time to dust off the old KH game.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
It took a while, yeah, but knowing that you were so close to getting the strongest Keyblade in the game, made me forget all about that time constraints and made me want to get it even more.

After I got the Ultima Weapon:

I owned Sephiroth, Ice Titan, Hades Cup (Alone with 4 mins. left), Phantom, Kurt Zisa, and it's fun. You can literally kill Heartless with one shot.

I got it 3 out of the 4 times I've played the game. 3 times on Normal and once on Expert (never EVER again.)

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
it was annoying but yeah when you finally get the ultima weapon it makes you feel good that you wasted all your time trying to get a keyblade

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
I just want to know how many people were ticked off when they had to find all the items to synthesize. Im trying to synthesize the Ultima weapon but OMG this its taking to dang long!!!
Ah yeah, it was a ripoff in my opinion. It's not really a big deal, anyways. It depends what world you're on. I'm guessing you're at End of the World, right? If so it is NOT worth it, unless you plan on doing the Hades Cup and all that other extra stuff.

Denki-Kurai

I really didn't find it difficult.
Maybe it was because i went through most of the game forgetting about it and then when i rememebered i already had pretty much everything

Jester Heartless

Website
jacksgamedesigns.blogspot.com
To tell you the truth about the only reason to get the ultimate keyblade was for the extra boost in power so that you could have an easier time with the optional bosses. Thats the only use I found for it at least. Otherwise it seemed like a really long and painstaking journey.

Strifentine

Awards
Ahh, I hated this, it took me FOREVER, even with the FAQ to guide me. It made me level up a ton though, so all that hard work paid off.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
To tell you the truth about the only reason to get the ultimate keyblade was for the extra boost in power so that you could have an easier time with the optional bosses. Thats the only use I found for it at least. Otherwise it seemed like a really long and painstaking journey.

Also, when you do The Hades Cup on your own, you can do it with ease. And that's saying something.

Last edited:

powerofhearts

Wow So im not alone. You know it sucks because I was already on level 100 and evrything else in the Game was finised and whne i finally got it it did nothing. I mean really whats the point. I was just being stupid. But thats not the part that sucks. When I finally synthesized the keyblade I got in trouble and my mom took the game. But it gets even worse...

I DIDN'T SAVE MY DATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back