• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CTRL-V Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
**** yo couch you fugly, fat, stupid, faggot ass bitch. I hope you catch a virus. You and your computer. That's why you smell like wet hamster sex. You look like a pokemon. What is a holographic hairline? Just suck my nuts and stop talking.

What? Bitch had it coming.

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
Yeah, blood and shooting and some dude dieing is totally G rated... I think they should but that on after Bananas in Pajamas, give the little kiddes a nice big serving of.. THE TRUTH OF LIFE!!!!!!!!

yes, originally posted by Endless Reason, its so very true.....

Hinamizawa Syndrome

Sheer perfection.
Name: Okami Hoshiyomi

Race: She's the evil goddess of Outer Space, and Supernovas.

Appearence: Black wolf with neon green eyes, tail tip, and "divine" markings; and black winglike shoulder and paw fans. In human form, she is a tall young woman with long, flowing, black hair with a few silver streaks, and one neon green highlight. She wears a ripped black kimono-type outfit that reveals her legs, and a bit of cleavage.

Personality: Hoshiyomi is cold, harsh, and unforgiving, but can be sweetly sadistic. She has a bit of an eerie charm which she uses to manipulate people.

Weapon(s): Silver and black "Divine" Instrument with neon green flames. (Oooooh...pretty!) Also has a matching rosary and glaive, as well as her brush tail. She draws with neon green ink, and her brush techniques are similar to those of Amaterasu's, but some with reverse effects. (For example...when she does "Sunrise", the sun becomes eclipsed. Her "Thunderstorm" attack instead has neon green lightning (Lulz...you can tell I like fluorescent green a lot...), which zeroes in on its target.) She can also create meteors (By making the dots on her canvas, which Ammy does to make stars.), which crash down upon her enemies.

Backround: She once lived in the Celestial Plains with the other gods and goddesses, but eventually grew cold toward the others. She once tried to assassinate Amaterasu, but failed, and was then banished. She then started serving under Yami, but to keep from getting iun the way of his plans, she was sealed within the Ark of Yamato. After Yami was defeated by Ammy, Hoshiyomi was released from the Ark of Yamato, and resurrected all of the original beasts (Like Ninetails, the Spider Queen, etc.), and expanded her army further.

Theme Song: Dance Of Eternity by Dream Theater. (Damn, this song reminds me of One Winged Angel... *brick'd*)

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
If words are but the accents of action then my performance is merely a memory of all I dream to be.

paoupu girl

labyrinth-jareth.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Oquix says:
Whats with you and snails? I don't see why you like them.
Oquix says:
Me and the snails don't get along too well. XD
Elena says:
did you ever pour salt on them?
Elena says:
it's so funny.
Oquix says:
No, I don't.
Oquix says:
I never poured salt on snails.
Elena says:
they like... melt.
Oquix says:
I know, lol, I've heard.
Elena says:
=B
Oquix says:
I'd just watch a YouTube video of it if I wanted to see a snail melt. XD
Elena says:
XD!!
Oquix says:
*searches YouTube*
Elena says:
XDD!!!!!! it's more entertaining to see it with your own eyes though

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
and also could there have been an actual monster behind that door? maybe when something happened to terra or something. or maybe terra noticed that two boys could find the door to the heart of the world, and thought they were worthy of becoming keyblade masters.

paoupu girl