• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CTRL-V Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
do it
▼US $5.4 billion (2008 Forbes)

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
optical-illusions.gif

Hinamizawa Syndrome

Sheer perfection.
Ebola, a member of the hemorrhagic fever viruses, is one of more than 10 viruses capable of causing viral hemorrhagic fever syndrome. Specifically, Ebola belongs in the Filoviridae family, along with the Marburg virus.
Illness typically develops between two to 21 days after initial exposure. Fever, fatigue, body aches, rashes, nausea, abdominal pain and headaches are but a few of the symptoms those infected feel.
As the disease progresses, bleeding under the skin and from the mouth, ears, nose and eyes are quite characteristic. Death often results one to two weeks after the beginning of the symptoms, and cause of death is usually from multi-organ system failure or shock. The fatality rate for those infected with Ebola is 50 to 90 percent. It is not currently understood why some people are able to recover from the Ebola infection, while others cannot.
The U.S. Food and Drug administration has yet to develop an antiviral medication to prevent or eradicate the Ebola virus.
Ebola is transmitted through direct contact with infected blood, body fluids or tissues. Because of this, Ebola is known to spread through families and those living in close contact with each other. People can also be infected through contact with objects such as unclean needles which have been used on infected people.
First identified in what is now called the Democratic Republic of the Congo in 1976, several different species of Ebola have now been identified across the globe.
The exact origin and natural habitat of the Ebola virus remains unknown. However, it is believed that Ebola could be animal-borne and possibly native to the African continent.
There are tests available to diagnose Ebola, but a quick diagnoses is difficult because early symptoms (fever, rash, headaches, etc) are not unique to the Ebola virus. By the time it is easy to recognize the disease, many of those infected are on their way to complete organ failure.
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has worked with the World Health Organization (WHO) to develop guidelines for controlling the infection rates of Ebola and the other hemorrhagic fevers, particularly in Africa. This manual, titled “Infection Control for Viral Hemorrhagic Fevers in the African Health Care Setting”, describes how to recognize cases and how to prevent further cases by warning the local population.
Ebola should certainly not be thought of as strictly an African disease. In 1989 Ebola was introduced into Virginia, Texas, and Pennsylvania by monkeys imported from the Philippines. Four workers were infected but did not become ill. Two more cases, in 1990 and 1996, caused illness in Virginia and Texas, but no human deaths occurred.
Scientists and researchers continue to work on developing containment, vaccine and treatment strategies for the Ebola virus, but are often stymied by Ebola’s erratic behavior.

Hinamizawa Syndrome

Sheer perfection.
We´ve been seeing what you wanted, got us cornered right now
Fallen asleep from our vanity, might cost us our lives
I hear they´re getting closer
Their howls are sending chills down my spine
And time is running out now
They´re coming down the hills from behind

When we start killing
It´s all coming down right now
From the nightmare we´ve created,
I want to be awakened somehow

When we start killing it all will be falling down
From the Hell that we´re in
All we are is fading away
When we start killing...

We´ve been searching all night long but there´s no trace to be found
It´s like they all have just vanished but I know they´re around
I feel they´re getting closer

When we start killing
From the nightmare we´ve created

When we start killing...
When we start killing...

I feel they´re getting closer

The sun is rising
The screams have gone
Too many have fallen
Few still stand tall
Is this the ending of what we´ve begun?
Will we remember what we´ve done wrong?

When we start killing
From the nightmare we´ve created

When we start killing...
When we start killing...
When we start killing...

Joy

Bronze Member
Cortana is voiced by Jen Taylor, the same actress that voiced Princess Peach in the Mario games.

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
Freshman Guide to Bra Removal

OBJECTIVE
To disengage said bra without looking like an idiot.
WHAT YOU NEED
1) Girl with bra
2) Two functional hands
3) Common Sense

TECHNIQUES
1) THE HOUDINI HUG -- Using sleight-of-hand, place arms around girl and unhook bra. Try to refrain from saying, "Ta-da!"
2) MCGYVER'S OFF-THE-SHOULDER SLIDE -- An alternative method to use after ten minutes of unsuccessful hugging.
3) HILTON'S LAST RESORT -- Beg like a dog and learn to absorb the harsh sound of wicked laughter.

DO NOT USE: scissors, blowtorch, pliers, wire strippers, cutlery, Black Magic, staple remover, chainsaw, brute strength, CB4, set of lock picks, or chisel and hammer.

WARNING: When removing a bra you should not say the following:
1) "I really want to thank you for this."
2) "Dammit! I thought they were bigger."
3) "Do you have any cereal?"

lol....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back