• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Crystal Fate

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima Star

Can I still wait for you?
Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
Wow, I posted just in time to save ya!

A little short, but I think this will become a great love story *Still hoping for happy ending*

Well yeah =D thanks Silent Avera if it hadn't been for you I would have double posted XD

Wheres the prologue yo!?!?

On post above you ^^;

I like it
i can actually imagine these scenes in my head
you use enough detail for that to happen
keep it up i want to see how this ends

=D I'm so happy you like it =D yeah I will continue it, now I have more readers too so yeah ^^

It's getting interresting now!

Chapter four was a little short....

It wasn't Chapter 4...it was the prologue to Chapter 4 hehe ^^;

Chapter 4 will be up by the end of the night if I manage to write it ^^;

Apollo

Silver Member
Sorry I am really late but i read the chapters and I think your doing great!

Ultima Star

Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
O_O no I'm not obsessed...I had it on my mind months ago and I know how it's going to end..it just takes time to write it..that's all O.O

Ok well here's chapter 4..I should have joined both things together >< it's a little short but...it needed to be like that so..><

CHAPTER 4
A NEW BEGINNING

Morning arrive and both kids awoke with the light of the shining sun that covoured them. The begginnig of a new day…the beginning of their new life.

Now what to do? That was the first thing they thought “So now…where to?” Crystal asked as she was walking into the forest. “There must be a way out of here…I feel it” she added.

“Let’s just continue on” Zafiro said and then he took her hand, both of them just continue walking deeper into the forest, like if there was no end to it.

The girl was feeling a little afraid of how deep and dark the forest looked but seeing at her ‘friend’ made her feel a whole lot better “Will there be an end to this?” she asked.

The boy looked at her and touched her hair “I promise we will find a way out” he answered and smiling at her, he just continued walking until they both arrived at what looked like a lake.

That lake was like the end of the road, there was no land across it so even thinking about crossing it was pointless for them “End of the road Crystal” the dissapointed boy said “…there’s nothing more to this” he added.

The girl couldn’t just get resigned about it so she entered the lake “We can’t lose our hopes” and after she said that she looked forwards and saw something that looked like a pillar “What could that be?” she asked herself “Hey Zafiro! Come with me there’s something over there!” she yelled feeling like if they were saved now.

“Ok now you come here I’ll go!” he told the girl and he entered the lake too and saw how Crystal didn’t listen to him and went deeper into the lake until she arrived at the pillar.

Zafiro only kept following her “hey wait!” he shouted then he got on the pillar too “What’s this?” he asked.

The girl touched what looked like a sphere “I guess our way out..look!” she said “It has a similar shape like our Crystals…give me mine” she inquired.

Zafiro gave the girl her crystal and he took out his “Ok…we are not losing anything anyway…let’s give it a try” he said.

Both kids put their crystal on that shiny sphere and a light went out of it then they heard a voice “This is the only way to go to the humans world so if you’re ready…just close your eyes but be aware that if you do close your eyes, you’re never going to be able to return home” the voice said.

The kids only looked at each other and then nodded “Just get us out of here!” Crystal shouted.

The voice said “If that’s your wish, so be it”

Then a lot of lights surrounded them and the petals of the flowers near the lake surrounded them too, it felt magical you could say but for them that event was full of sadness, living everything behind but decided anyway.

Then everything went silent…Crystal and Zafiro were unconcious not knowing what was happening around them.

♣-----------------------------------------------------♣-----------------------------------------------------♣​

“Hey look!” a female voice said “These kids..they might be orphans…let’s take them to the orphanage quick!”

Then a male voice could also be heard “Yeah let’s hurry we can’t leave them here!”

♣-----------------------------------------------------♣-----------------------------------------------------♣​

Ultima Star

Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
good chapter! I like that you do update it often!

=D well it's just because I had this story in my mind a long time ago so I kinda know what to do on how to continue it =D

ok so that ties up how they got to the orpanage now what

You really have my interest with this FK and that is really hard to do

Bingo! this is what explains lots of things too =D cos if they're in 'the humans world' then they're not a 'legend' anymore =D

Yeah...it is too short j/k....good chap...

XD yeah I know it ws short ><

Hey! Nice chap! I'll be waiting for the next one!

=D thanks Sora I'll tell you when I post the next one ^^

*(sigh)* So they leave thier home forever now...Good chappie, now we'll see life in the orphanage.

Are you feelin..sad S.A? but..this wasn't mean to be sad :blink:

actually, just work on length and it'll be good...

you normally read mine, thought I'd read yours

Got it! =D yes thank you SK47 *nod*

Squall

Foreverkingdom your fanfic is nice and creative,just increase the length of your chapters and it would be even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back