• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crossroads??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarluxiaOrg13

I Was Watching Some Kingdom Hearts Movies On Youtube.. And Started To Wonder If.The Cross Roads Where We Saw Sora Donald And Goofy Walking At The End Of Kingdom Hearts 1 Has Anything to Do with the Cross Shaped Cross Roads Formed By THe Many KeyBladed In The Kingdom Hearts 3 Trailer .

As The Cross Roads Are Both And X Shape And The One in KH3 Could Be Them Same Cross Roads But In The Future =]

Any Thoughts Please .. :thumbup:

Rix

:)
Awards
It might be some symbolism there:) Don't know anything more about it...

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
Yeah, I was thinking a little about that too, but that trailer you saw was not for KH3. It was for Birth By Sleep, which is a new game that's coming to the PSP. And it's in the past also. So I agree with Rixam, I think that in the KH2 Final Mix+ secret ending trailer the crossroads is a kind of symbolism.

I Was Watching Some Kingdom Hearts Movies On Youtube.. And Started To Wonder If.The Cross Roads Where We Saw Sora Donald And Goofy Walking At The End Of Kingdom Hearts 1 Has Anything to Do with the Cross Shaped Cross Roads Formed By THe Many KeyBladed In The Kingdom Hearts 3 Trailer .

As The Cross Roads Are Both And X Shape And The One in KH3 Could Be Them Same Cross Roads But In The Future =]

What you are referring to is the "Birth by Sleep" secret trailer. The point at which you specify could in fact have some relevance.

Nelo Angelo said:
Er what. Im not sure what your gettin at there.

In the secret trailer there is a point at which you see a somewhat "crossroad" among the Keyblades. This is what he is referring to. I assume.

wii.red24 said:
i just posted a theory about the crossroads just like this one .that wasnt even a week ago!!!!!!!!!!!

And, your point is?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
crossroads must have to do with something.

Hmmmmm.
The things that formed the Crossroads at the end of KH1 and the beginning of CoM were lots of Blades of grass.
The Crossroads in the BBS movie were Keyblades.

Random thought.

Macabre

Gold Member
This should be in the future of kh section.

It's not kh3,it's called birth by sleep.

The crossroads in kh1 had many hills but the bbs one was plain.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better

*shudders*_______________

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I've come to believe that the crossroads seen in all the vids are one in the same.

shadywinters

Awards
Yes, it was, u see when the organization member appeared b4 them at the crossroads, it gave them a sign 4 them 2 go that way, which led them down the road to darkness, though it was a detour. A detour 4 them 2 all come 2gethr again.

XShadowSoraX

Yes, it was, u see when the organization member appeared b4 them at the crossroads, it gave them a sign 4 them 2 go that way, which led them down the road to darkness, though it was a detour. A detour 4 them 2 all come 2gethr again.

Yes This Is Correct .. The Cross Roads Do Have A Significance Between Games.
The Very Cross Roads You See In The BirthBySleep Trailer Are That Of The One Seen In KH1 And COM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back