• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Critical Mode!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonelyness21

Awards
So was I. I've gotten alot better at KH since then. I mean, I wouldn't even dare to try proud mode in KH2, and I tried it a month ago and beat it in a week. I seriously see no difference between Proud and Standard.

Yup. Heck, if I was like how I was before I would never dare to tackle BbS in Critical Mode as I'm going to now xD

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
..... There is a game with Peach as the lead

Damn Straight. Sorry, I've been waiting to say that for sooo long. I digress, I'll do it on Standard first. Because I wnat to actually be able to beat it, and from what I've heard, Vanitas is already hard enough, not to mention Braig and MX. Then I'll do Proud. Then Critical. Then Critical once again with the whole Stay Level One thing. The Beginner, for the fun factor. Then I'll start organizing Ad-Hoc Party Tournaments with the PS3's capabilities for everyone in the Mirage Arena. That'll be the shit.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
GROUNDSHAKER!!!!!!!

I just realized what would make the hardest KH2 boss...
Xaldin riding the Groundshaker. (that is possible with an Action Replay by the way)

I think the Groundshaker is enough lol...lets not have Xaldin riding him with Demyx's water spawns around them and why don't we add some KH1 Sephiroth in there doing that sin harvest over and over on Groundshaker too lol

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
I think the Groundshaker is enough lol...lets not have Xaldin riding him with Demyx's water spawns around them and why don't we add some KH1 Sephiroth in there doing that sin harvest over and over on Groundshaker too lol

needs more time limit

definitely more time limit

lolipop

SE is so stupid . They gived Aqua the strongest command style i means , just use the hatrick ice cream ( Aqua only) and punish command you guys can beat the crap out of all sercet bosses

the spell wearer command style is too overpowered
but that just a cheap way , if you dont like it :)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
SE is so stupid . They gived Aqua the strongest command style i means , just use the hatrick ice cream ( Aqua only) and punish command you guys can beat the crap out of all sercet bosses

the spell wearer command style is too overpowered
but that just a cheap way , if you dont like it :)

Nomura said they would tweak the US version of the game a bit and make things weaker, he gave the example of how Mega Flare was way too overpowered in the JPN version, so hopefully he will do this for those...and with this new secret boss...we might need her overpowered things.

Last edited:

TepidShark

Awards
I would be interested in starting a Critical Mode game just to see what it is like (especially if it has the zero exp thing from 2 Final Mix), but I will probably actually play through on standard. It will also depend on what is required to unlock the last episode & secret ending.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
GROUNDSHAKER!!!!!!!

I just realized what would make the hardest KH2 boss...
Xaldin riding the Groundshaker. (that is possible with an Action Replay by the way)

Do you have a video of it? That looks like an interesting fight.

KHpanda

Going to play proud mode first with each character,then critical mode with each character and finally the lvl 1 critical mode with my best character

Thats the best experience

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So I was looking around on Gamespot and someone who already got the guide says Critical Mode is unlocked right off the bat. Even if you don't believe it, I just thought you might like to know.

Also, Vanitas' Keyblade is called "Void Gear" and you can fight the secret boss with Terra, Aqua, and Ven. The hooded one I mean. Takes place in the [I]real[/I] Land of Departure.

Lonelyness21

Awards
So I was looking around on Gamespot and someone who already got the guide says Critical Mode is unlocked right off the bat. Even if you don't believe it, I just thought you might like to know.

Also, Vanitas' Keyblade is called "Void Gear" and you can fight the secret boss with Terra, Aqua, and Ven. The hooded one I mean. Takes place in the [I]real[/I] Land of Departure.

Thanks so much for the info!!!!!
I'm actually really glad we get to fight the New Secret Boss with all three.

One of the main reasons I was gonna go along with Nomura's TVA order was because I thought you could only fight the NSB with Aqua I'd be really nice since I'd be used to using here the most at that time, but now that I know that I'd actually like to keep Ventus for last... NOW I DON'T KNOW! >n<

xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back