• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Critical Mode!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Technically speaking we ARE getting a Final Mix at the moment. It has everything a Final Mix would have.
Of course until Nomura decides to make the FM version of this -_-

This isn't really a Final Mix to be honest. To the Japanese, yes it is, but to us it's just the normal copy. Also, it's pretty obvious that the Japanese are going to get their own Final Mix with even MORE extras.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
This isn't really a Final Mix to be honest. To the Japanese, yes it is, but to us it's just the normal copy. Also, it's pretty obvious that the Japanese are going to get their own Final Mix with even MORE extras.

We'll see if the disc can fit it...if not they could always include other things not in the game...but like extras people get...I doubt SE would ever resort to DLC.

D

Deleted member 34215

Well, if they DO get a FM with even more stuff, I'll just import it and wait for a translation guide. Just like I did with KH2FM and Re:CoM (haven't played the english version, but I did play the GBA version).

Talking about difficulty settings, I didn't know that Critical will be available. I think I'll start with Proud even if I didn't play the jap version.
KH2 on Proud was a piece of cake, KH2FM on Critical was ok, but 358/2 Days on Proud is a bit tough. Maybe they tweaked the difficulty up a notch.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well, if they DO get a FM with even more stuff, I'll just import it and wait for a translation guide. Just like I did with KH2FM and Re:CoM (haven't played the english version, but I did play the GBA version).

Talking about difficulty settings, I didn't know that Critical will be available. I think I'll start with Proud even if I didn't play the jap version.
KH2 on Proud was a piece of cake, KH2FM on Critical was ok, but 358/2 Days on Proud is a bit tough. Maybe they tweaked the difficulty up a notch.

Lawl, I dont do translations, Even before I learn Japanese, I did it a blind run for KHIIFM(I mean new Extras), KHFM(New Extras), KH358/2Days, and Re:CoM. Critical was a monster what the hell you be talking about. Specially Critical LV1, I havent fully tried it, but that shit is hard.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I still don't see what the big hype over critical mode. You take more damage and deal less, but the AI will still be brain-dead 90% of the time.

Lonelyness21

Awards

That's why I wrote "Technically speaking" XP
Since to the Japanese it is, I myself don't feel that my copy will be just a copy of the game since it has a lot of extras the Japanese one doesn't have.
Ah you know what I mean

D

Deleted member 34215

Lawl, I dont do translations, Even before I learn Japanese, I did it a blind run for KHIIFM(I mean new Extras), KHFM(New Extras), KH358/2Days, and Re:CoM. Critical was a monster what the hell you be talking about. Specially Critical LV1, I havent fully tried it, but that shit is hard.

Hey don't be aggressive :p
You don't do translation guide? Ok, but somebody does. It's pointless for me to play a japanese game if I don't know anything about it.
Critical in 2FM was ok, IMHO. Yes, I died frequently here and there even from "simple" heartless, but it wasn't frustrating. Absent Silhouettes and Data Rematches are another story (Sephirot and Terra too, ofc).
I didn't do a Level1... I like challenge but nothing extreme ¬.¬

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Hey don't be aggressive :p
You don't do translation guide? Ok, but somebody does. It's pointless for me to play a japanese game if I don't know anything about it.
Critical in 2FM was ok, IMHO. Yes, I died frequently here and there even from "simple" heartless, but it wasn't frustrating. Absent Silhouettes and Data Rematches are another story (Sephirot and Terra too, ofc).
I didn't do a Level1... I like challenge but nothing extreme ¬.¬

I wasnt being aggressive.
But come on Demyx, and Xaldin was a pain in Critical.
One boss I had trouble on was that boss on Pride Lands the 2nd visit. =_=;;. Absent Silhouettes are easy once you get the hang of their moves. :3

kupo1121

Awards
I wasnt being aggressive.
But come on Demyx, and Xaldin was a pain in Critical.
One boss I had trouble on was that boss on Pride Lands the 2nd visit. =_=;;. Absent Silhouettes are easy once you get the hang of their moves. :3

Demyx was a pain?!?!? How? Do they give you less time to kill all his water spawns or does he act differently...because I have played him 3 times in the US game (2 Normal, and 1 Proud) and IDK how...but I have never been hit by Demyx once...ever...Donald and Goofy I can't say the same for lol xP

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Demyx was a pain?!?!? How? Do they give you less time to kill all his water spawns or does he act differently...because I have played him 3 times in the US game (2 Normal, and 1 Proud) and IDK how...but I have never been hit by Demyx once...ever...Donald and Goofy I can't say the same for lol xP

One, you have half the HP you would of gotten in B/S/P modes, He hits alot harder, and that annoying "DANCE WATER DANCE" I want to murder him D:<.
No the time is the same, just Idk if he does it alot more, he does one in like 30 seconds, than another in 10, and another in 10.

kupo1121

Awards
One, you have half the HP you would of gotten in B/S/P modes, He hits alot harder, and that annoying "DANCE WATER DANCE" I want to murder him D:<.
No the time is the same, just Idk if he does it alot more, he does one in like 30 seconds, than another in 10, and another in 10.

The times are normal I believe...I never played the Critical mode in KH2FM, but I will soon (my mom is getting me them both next summer as a present since I'm starting college and taking a Jap. class) however...maybe he does spawn more, because I found him very easy in the US version of the game on all modes...but then again, different people find different things challenging...I found him and Xigbar very easy, but I didn't have nearly as much luck on the Proud version of Groundshaker.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
The times are normal I believe...I never played the Critical mode in KH2FM, but I will soon (my mom is getting me them both next summer as a present since I'm starting college and taking a Jap. class) however...maybe he does spawn more, because I found him very easy in the US version of the game on all modes...but then again, different people find different things challenging...I found him and Xigbar very easy, but I didn't have nearly as much luck on the Proud version of Groundshaker.

Demyx is the same, but he always gets to me when he has like | | that much Heath, and he hits me with the bubble beam, and kills me with the Stream wall thingy. It pisses me off. and last night I finally beat him....(again tho I beat him before), but in the Data Demyx, he is alot harder, the water Pawns are NOT hittable, you have to use magic to destroy them, and he has more bars, and more strength and he has more moves.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I hated fighting him in the regular KHII. He's really easy now but when I first fought him, I almost ripped out my hair. Good times.

I almost did that last night facing him again for my Re-playthrough of Critical. xD >_> It might happen again soon with Xaldin, and than probably that Monkey/Lion BIG Heartless boss in Pride Lands.

Birthday Thunder

I did a low level proud playthrough on my normal KHII a couple of weeks ago, due to the fact that it's the closest I'll ever get to critical in KHII and Demyx was just......horrible. Only took me three times to beat him but my god, the first keyblade does absolutely squat damage. I stopped at luxord though as I felt no need to continue.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I hated fighting him in the regular KHII. He's really easy now but when I first fought him, I almost ripped out my hair. Good times.

Yeah on my first try, It took me atleast 2 days to beat him. All because of the "Dance Water Dance" move.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Same here, but then again I was around 12 years old at the time xD

So was I. I've gotten alot better at KH since then. I mean, I wouldn't even dare to try proud mode in KH2, and I tried it a month ago and beat it in a week. I seriously see no difference between Proud and Standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back