• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Credits Freeze, help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

celticsfan

so the other day i just beat KH1 again i believe for the 3rd time, but it was the first time i tried to unlock the secret ending on expert mode. As you all know after your final save at Final Rest, there is still about another hour to an hour and a half of gameplay. Well, i completed that hour and was excited to see the secret ending for the first time. The credits were about to finish and then..... frozen. No secret ending and now ill have to replay those boss fights. Does any1 know of anything i can do b4 i replay these fights to ensure it wont freeze again?

one more thing: the worst part is the game did not register that i completed it. So next time i beat the game and the credits roll, it there anything i can do to maybe skip the credits and go directly to the secret ending, i was too afraid to touch anything last time for fear of missing the ending.

Last edited:

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
This has happened to one of my friends before. The only advice that I can give you is check your disc and make sure there aren't any scratches.

celticsfan

well there are. they arent terrible tho. prolly shud have said that, is there anything i an do to the disc?

Eun

You should probably buy a new copy, the same thing happened to me like last year lol
My copy was fullllll of scratches because I didn't take the best care of my games when I was younger .___.
or you can try cleaning your disc with a non linen cloth. If that doesnt work then yeahhh a new copy will be best.
good luck!

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Oh my gosh we have the same faulty KHI version. I was sad that it did that to me after huge trouble (well not really) to unlock the secret ending. I was sad but imported KHIFM and havent had that problem anymore

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Same thing happened to me. The discs never had any problems until I got to the credits ready to see the secret ending. My solution was to rent it and swap discs. Worked fine after that.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
well there are. they arent terrible tho. prolly shud have said that, is there anything i an do to the disc?

Well, you could either:

1) Try and clean it with a Qtip.

2) Take it to Gamestop or another video game store and have them clean it for you.

3) Or, do what bittermeat said. ^^

celticsfan

well i know that for DVD movies that sometimes toothpaste, as weird as that sounds, is very good for filling in cracks. Any1 know if that also applies for PS2 games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back