• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CREATE A MEMBER version 2.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

°Kaarix.˚

I think he did. : X. I think I should start writing my own story.. for fun, but I don't know what topic to base it on and such. Hm hm. I have some ideas.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
the_13th_member said:
Has anyone read my stories for me and heartless nobodies back story yet its in this forum I believe on the second page.
Give em a while. Most of the people who actually READ have already logged off, or have allready read before we were *sniff sniff* closed.

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
Last edited:

Xodyc

i just woke up...anyway, knightflare i don't know if there's anyway i can help but if i can i will
on second thought nevermind i doubt i could help cause i can't draw good, i can't do stories(never tried), and i probably wouldn't do good with programming.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
heartless nobody said:
OOO! I just came up with an awsome name for rpg's group! "Forelorne Retrebution". You like? The name for Daxic's group (if anyone joins) will be "The Fangs of Rage".

That's a lot to say. It's ok though. Let's get some more ideas.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Nope sorry u guys i was wrong my stories are on the 4th page of this thread not the 2nd....For those of u who haven't read them yet please do a tell me what U think....and read them in order as their shown or else the story won't make since.

RikusSoul

heres my member again

member #:25
name:Xemas
height:6'1
weight:175
eyes:black and white
weapon:dark keyblade
clothing:default
fighting style:mind reading and telepathy
personality:Quite
element:darkness

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
yeah, i've been meaning to ask when everyone comes home from school to make meetings and stuff...It'll be a lot easier...when more ppl come I'm gonna post something cool. ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back