• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CREATE A MEMBER version 2.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Well me and heartless nobodies story takes place in Ancient Hong Kong or Tokyo(somewhere in Japan)-The series is called TwinBlades
It stars Vash and Kurama
Vash:is mysterious,dark and a bit evil(inessence a bad ass)
he has a scar on his left eye and his hair sticks up (like super sayjin 2 goku's and Hiei's hair style) bandages on his right arm(it keeps in his dark essence-the Phoniex of Darkness Flame-with No shirt(medium to muscular build)black pants and white and black shoes.And he carries a board sword.( and also has a demon side that rarely comes out)
Kurama is kinda goofy and abit nutz. he has shiny silver hair and dresses like Kenshin(blue and white clothing) his hair sticks straight up and he posses the ability to us the Phoniex of light abilities

1. Ones darkness and the other light (Dark flames and Lightning)
2. Vash strives to defeat his brother who destroyed his family
3.Both Vash and Kurama are disipels of the Phoniex (and met one another purely by luck)

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
ruxel #51, i sent u the story as well as the backround, just ask winslo if u need the info, and drixel, who is unranked as of now, but i think i still sent u the story, if not, i still have that one written

ruxel has quite a story

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
I got an idea, our little group should be called something...as for the goal...I dunno...?????

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
Ok, everybody, I just found out that the First Topic was closed. I am here just to say that I am back in the business. My Internet and cable was cut off, so when that happened, I was working on the RPG Maker the whole time. So I have worked quite a bit, I will be found at the Exiled Order Forums quite alot now. So now I am here, and I am ready for anything that comes.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
I don't mean to sound mean but we have to stay on topic or else...this will get closed as well. Mine fav. is Sora.

On Topic: The name could be something like.... I can't thinkof anything that would fit.

Nechi

The thread is about creating a member right?
(So the story ideas should be moved to a seperate forum on the EO forums site, and leave this thread just for member information, so it's much easier to gather)

P.S. - Sorry about the closing of the previous thread.

EDIT::: Gonna re-post my character information:

Name: Xinarmt
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 185 lb
Hair: White, shoulder length
Eyes: Brown
Weapon: Dual Claws
Element: Metal
Clothing: Organization Cloak
Personality: Passive, Pessemistic, Laid back
Org. No.: 91

Status