• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Craziest Thing you've done???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I jumped off the roof of my house.

EDIT: I was gonna get paid. That's why. It's crazy because it was big houseeee XD

All I can think of.

Last edited:

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I got stranded 6 miles from my beach house after the trolley stopped working over the summer at 3am with one of my friends. We had to run back to my house late at night after the town enforced curfew without being seen by cops. And we pulled it off since my mom was still at a party a few streets over.

XIV-Lawliettre

I live in Castle Oblivion like any other nobody bu
I got stranded 6 miles from my beach house after the trolley stopped working over the summer at 3am with one of my friends. We had to run back to my house late at night after the town enforced curfew without being seen by cops. And we pulled it off since my mom was still at a party a few streets over.

LAWL wow curfew??? that's intense ;D I would have just probably slept on the street or called a super friend of mine...

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
I went to my friends house and his mom was being a racist bitch ( my friend didnt know she was rascist) so I mooned her called her a bitch and threw a painting she had on the floor. Me and my friend are still cool but Im banned from his house.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
threw a cherry bomb into a mailbox w/ my cousins on New Year's Eve.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I jumped off a swing set when it was vertical to the bar, just to see if I could. This was a while ago, and I basically remember straight up followed by straight down.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
I've jumped through fire without getting burned. I just wanted to see if I could do it, and I did. My friends had fire extinguishers just in case I got burned.

It was awesome!!!!

Firo

Oh Crap
A few friends and I threw some frozen eggs through a massive window (by accident) and broke there 52in high def tv.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
I was skiing in the trees and went out of bounds. Me and my friend ended up at the Lake about a mile below the lift and had to hitch-hike on the snowmobile trail to get back.

EDIT: You're probably right, Aqua. more stupid than crazy.
NEW CRAZIEST THING EVER: I got into a fight at school. Over a chick.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
i'm afraid to say what crazy thing, because all of your's sound much too different from what i call "crazy"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back