• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cracking My Knuckles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I tried cracking my knuckles before, but I couldn't do it and I think it hurt a little bit.

Aside, I don't crack anything really. The sound can get a little disturbing, especially in a quiet room with several other people. This girl in my English class basically cracks everything: fingers, neck, etc. I think I'm more into popping parts of my body. Leg, back, arm, knees unless those are cracking.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Man, I hate it at the end of a day of school, I'm getting ready to leave class, stretch my neck and CRACK, nearly every day...

Trag

Bronze Member
I love the sound, it's all real calming. I just hate when someone else cracks their knuckles and, like yawning, it's infectious. Also, I i hate when you try to crack them and they don't crack, that always sucks

RueLi

Website
dnangelsora.deviantart.com
I prefer to crack my fingers sideways rather than forward/back.
I also crack my back, neck, right ankle, and left knee on an hourly basis.
(ESPECIALLY when you're on a drawing horse for 4 hours straight_XD

K

Kegluneq

I punched my wall when I work up(grumpy :31:) and now my knuckles feel like they need to be cracked but it hurts when I try to. I still do crack them weather they hurt or not but I don't understand why if you hurt them they crack more.

Awards
cracking your fingers is really good for you, (and it pisses people off in the movie theaters)
BTW you can swim after you eat, you wont get cramps its just a myth.

Wicked

absurdiam
I always thought it was you can't swim after you eat or you'll drown.

oh well.

I crack my fingers sideward to, but also the normal way.

K

Kegluneq

I do them pushing the tip knuckle by the nail in, then I go over the top in that sort of typical way. My right middle finger has a knuckle slightly bigger than any other and I can just squeeze my hand then pop the knuckle.

rockin riku

i crack my knucles all the time and it really annoys my friend so i keep doing it muahahah
my knees also crack but they always have
it hurts me now if i don't crack my knucles or my knees every half and hour at least and i hate when they don't crack and your sitting there looking like a idiot pushing on your knucles lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back