• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Connection between Terra and Riku.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TraceNReap

In Xigbar's Room playing with his Guns :3
Could it be deeper that we thought?

Well we know that Terra gave Riku the ability to wield a Keyblade. But could Terra have visited Riku's heart at some time in the story. I think so. My evidence is from the " Where the Heart Goes" video in the trinity archives. when Riku addresses that Sora is crying Sora replies " that's weird, its like something's squeezing me inside." and Riku instantly says " Somebody up there must be sad." Why would he say this. Why not " Well are you sad about anything Sora?", or " Well did something bad happen?"

Also Riku later says " ...maybe, there's somebody up there in all those worlds whose really hurting, and their waiting for you to help them." then Sora says " Well, gee do you think there's something I could do? and finally Riku replies " Hmm, maybe they just need you to open your heart and listen."

This is quite odd to me because Riku knew exactly what to do its as if he knew exactly what Ven was trying to say to Sora. Could it be that he has been in this situation before? Could Terra have reached out to Riku's heart? discuss, prove me wrong, help my theory.

Note: This is mere speculation :D

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
It means Nomura needed a contrived way for Ven's heart to get into Sora.
And also to show much of a non-believer Riku had become with age. Riku now would probably never say something like that (at least not KH1 Riku)

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
The fact that Riku had to actually think about the answer when Sora asked "What should I do?" indicates that he didn't know off the top of his head, which means that he was just guessing he should do that.

Think about it from Riku's perspective. Sora's crying, yet he isn't sad. So if HIS heart isn't sad, someone ELSE's must be.

I was a little surprised by this too, but there's no way Terra made a connection like that at this point.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Or he's a good friend who can pull stuff out of his arse when the time beckons him to xD

Crystal

Silver Member
I thought it was just symbolize Ven goes to Sora and nothing to do with the connection.

Crystal

Silver Member
That's what I thought too but isn't this after Ven went to Soras heart the first time? Because didn't Ven go to Sora's heart when sora was first born, then again after he was put in CO?

First time?
I think Ven's heart did connect to Sora when his heart is fractured after MX create Vanitas by taking his darkness out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back