• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Confusion with Sora being dumb

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
do you know the definition of anthropomorphic or are you just using words now
im sorry, he is the anthropomorphic character of the sun, who IS the traveling fool because the sun makes its journey through the annuel year only to die on the cross and descend to the underworld.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
this has literally nothing to do with kingdom hearts

this has literally nothing to do with kingdom hearts

you mean the zodiac and annuel year? it has everything to do with kingdom hearts. its what kingdom hearts is about. that's why there is an organization 13 because of the 12 houses of the zodiac plus the sun and the 7 princesses of light or 7 guaurdians of lights because 7 is the number of the sun while 13 is the number of the complete zodiac wheel, so its ruled by the forces of darkness.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
you mean the zodiac and annuel year? it has everything to do with kingdom hearts. its what kingdom hearts is about. that's why there is an organization 13 because of the 12 houses of the zodiac plus the sun and the 7 princesses of light or 7 guaurdians of lights because 7 is the number of the sun while 13 is the number of the complete zodiac wheel, so its ruled by the forces of darkness.

nah. i just dont see it you are way over my head with this man. it just looks like a lot of letters and numbers 2 me. what a guaurdians anyway?

nah. i just dont see it you are way over my head with this man. it just looks like a lot of letters and numbers 2 me. what a guaurdians anyway?

sunday is the 7th day of the week and the number 7 is associated with the sun. while 13 on the other hand is the full cycle of the sun from the spring lamb to the autumn harvest so it is ruled by darkness.

the same story of star wars really. luke SKY walker is the lux or Lucifer of the sun, the SKYwalker who makes his journey through out the annuel year and defeats the old ancient father of the darkness.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i dont see a connect my mans

i thought this was about mickey mouse

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
sunday is the 7th day of the week and the number 7 is associated with the sun. while 13 on the other hand is the full cycle of the sun from the spring lamb to the autumn harvest so it is ruled by darkness.

the same story of star wars really. luke SKY walker is the lux or Lucifer of the sun, the SKYwalker who makes his journey through out the annuel year and defeats the old ancient father of the darkness.
tumblr_o1ce0hivZc1urxie2o1_250.png

that's why in the 7th star wars film, Han solo, which means hand of the sun, because the etymology of Sol is sun as in Sol Invictus. Han solo is killed or poked through the chest like jesus was on the cross. and kylo Ren is the LOW RE of the sun after its descent in the autumn harvest time. which is why he carries a cross keyblade.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
han solo you aren't even talking about kingdom hearts nobody has keyblades in star wars

Muke

whatever
Awards
could ya like stop spaming nonsense all over the place

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back