• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*CONFIRMED* Pinocchio World + Jump Scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blank points

Awards
Re: Jump Scan of Pinocchio and Notre Dame

I'm pretty sure there will be a Frollo boss fight, more on the the fact the he was an action oriented villan. The Queen, if you think about it, did not seem to have any real combat abilites besides knowledge of potions. Seeing as Frollo did have a role in the action at the end of Hunchback, I think it's a safe we will get a chance to kick his ass.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!

I just wish I could have gotten info if we see Sora and Riku pole dancing like Esmeralda for awesome attacks. But, like, different from pole swinging and hopping like we've seen - I wants to see me some real pole dancing attacks and with Esmeralda. That'd be epic.

But maybe that's just me.

So you wanted a repeat of KH2 with Gaston? Incomplete worlds =/= Good worlds.
I don't think that "epic" is really the specific word that you are looking for...

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards

I don't think that "epic" is really the specific word that you are looking for...

2:51 - 2:57. That would be an amazing attack! Kind of like an awesome Xena move.

Lonbilly

Awards

That wasn't what I specifically meant. Anyways, forget about it.

But it's epic AND sexy! Perfect combo for a move? I think so. Especially since we're never gonna get any "sexy' moves with the female characters, other than Aqua, who didn't really have sexy attacks... Just awesome ones.

Crazy Mario

But it's epic AND sexy! Perfect combo for a move? I think so. Especially since we're never gonna get any "sexy' moves with the female characters, other than Aqua, who didn't really have sexy attacks... Just awesome ones.
That was what I was specifically referring to in the first place.

Lonbilly

Awards

That was what I was specifically referring to in the first place.

But sexy attacks are awesome! =,(

I guess I could play in City of Bells without a sexy attack, if I have to.

Crazy Mario

But sexy attacks are awesome! =,(

I guess I could play in City of Bells without a sexy attack, if I have to.
Who said I thought they weren't awesome dude? :wink: I was just saying that I would've put sexy instead of epic in your sentence. God, I feel so embarrassed for having this conversation in a Kingdom Hearts forum!

disneyboy20022

He's never referred to as a count in the movie. As for minister, a justice minister is the same as a judge.

This Video from YouTube , has some of the moments with Frollo in the movie. Also in the opening song of Bells of Notre Dame, Clopin mentions that he is Judge Claude Frollo. Trust me, this is one of Disney's most Evil, heartless (pun may be intended), Villains that they came up with.

Disney Villains - Claude Frollo - YouTube

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

Wanted to fight one of my anticipated boss's on the big screen really,especially since i'm not getting a 3Ds.

Despite not owning a 3DS, it still would be better to have this fight on the 3DS, it's capabilities are supposed to surpass most other systems. So more could be done with the battle systems, one of the reasons why they can do some platforming in this game.
So it's better to be on the 3DS.

Lonbilly

Awards

Who said I thought they weren't awesome dude? :wink: I was just saying that I would've put sexy instead of epic in your sentence. God, I feel so embarrassed for having this conversation in a Kingdom Hearts forum!

Oh trust me, there's mucho grande worse in the Forum Insanity section.

But I do consider sexiness epic, hence the rearranging I used! =D But honestly, I'd love an attack like that. We need some more flexible, sexy attacks in the series - and they'll most likely go to all the guys first (fanservice) but I wouldn't mind that.

I still wish Nomura wouldn't have changed the sexy Aqua design. That would have been awesome.

Wanted to fight one of my anticipated boss's on the big screen really,especially since i'm not getting a 3Ds.

I get that, but honestly, I can kind of see a remake far, far down the line. Like, ten years from now.

Or maybe they'll put an Arena option in the next console game where we can fight every single boss we've had in the series.

I'm not even sure I'm getting a 3DS but I'm still pumped ridiculously.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I am psyched that Sora is meeting Frollo, and Riku is meeting Quasi. Because let's face it, a lot of Riku's problem was just bad luck (same thing with Terra). He just had the misfortune of meeting the bad guys' first, and then trusting them.

Sora, on the other hand, met the good guys and hung out with them. But now I wonder if it'll be opposite. Sora doesn't always think before leaping, so if he does some dark things (unintentionally), it could lead to some good character development. And even more of an understanding between Sora and Riku.

Makes me think of the tagline "Darkness becomes light and light falls to darkness."

Then again, Sora has a pretty good idea of what's right and wrong, so...

I definitely want to see Sora have to consider things more. Let's just hope it happens. LOL.

Crazy Mario

I actually bought a 3DS at launch so, SUCKS TO BE YOU!!! (I'm just kidding. But seriously, you guys are missing out though!)

Lonbilly

Awards
I actually bought a 3DS at launch so, SUCKS TO BE YOU!!! (I'm just kidding. But seriously, you guys are missing out though!)

I want it badly, but Christmas is covering my art stuff, and my birthday (which is in the Spring time) is covering stupid summer school because our school schedules lost a period and now my entire four year plan is ruined and I have to buy classes for summer school and online classes.

This will be the first KH Game I ever, ever miss out on ;-; Though I may just hijack someone's 3DS and buy the game so I can play it. But still.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

No money and saving up for PW vs PL. But I AM excited for KH3D.

Anyway, I called it a while ago that Sora would meet up with Frollo, so er, YAY! And it will be interesting to see all of the interaction.

I'm slightly disappointed by Pinocchio, but that is partly due to me being terrified of the movie. (no, really, first movie I ever saw in theaters. All I remember is being terrified) And... yah. I can't wait to see more information (which we'll get next week) and if any FF/SE people will appear in that world too. So, well, hurray for information!

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards

Oh trust me, there's mucho grande worse in the Forum Insanity section.

But I do consider sexiness epic, hence the rearranging I used! =D But honestly, I'd love an attack like that. We need some more flexible, sexy attacks in the series - and they'll most likely go to all the guys first (fanservice) but I wouldn't mind that.

I still wish Nomura wouldn't have changed the sexy Aqua design. That would have been awesome.

For me I really do not care for a move like that. I think Disney would keep an eye on that kind of thing to a certain degree. I mean it is perfectly fine up to a certain point and I personally do not really care too much.
I actually liked the change in Aqua's outfit design. It looks a lot better.

Lonbilly

Awards
and if any FF/SE people will appear in that world too. So, well, hurray for information!

This would make my day. We need more Disney + SE interaction. I'd love to see Cecil be one of the Guards/Knights like Phoebus is in The City of Bells, and see someone like Terra/Tina in Pinocchio. I dunno, I could just see her being there.

Or better yet - Pinocchio and KEFKA INTERACTION! YESSSSSSSSS.

For me I really do not care for a move like that. I think Disney would keep an eye on that kind of thing to a certain degree. I mean it is perfectly fine up to a certain point and I personally do not really care too much.

I don't really see why they would censor it - for a girl character, I wouldn't doubt it (though that'd be a stupid reason), but for a guy? They had a half-naked ten year old, Aqua being choked, and God knows all the other things that have happened in the KH series alone. I'm sure they wouldn't mind a guy character doing that.

I actually liked the change in Aqua's outfit design. It looks a lot better.

It was the same, just with an open back and heels I think. But still, I loved that design as much as the current one.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
No money and saving up for PW vs PL. But I AM excited for KH3D.

Anyway, I called it a while ago that Sora would meet up with Frollo, so er, YAY! And it will be interesting to see all of the interaction.

I'm slightly disappointed by Pinocchio, but that is partly due to me being terrified of the movie. (no, really, first movie I ever saw in theaters. All I remember is being terrified) And... yah. I can't wait to see more information (which we'll get next week) and if any FF/SE people will appear in that world too. So, well, hurray for information!
The donkey part got to you didn't it Mina? Yeah I don't blame you.

Crazy Mario

I want it badly, but Christmas is covering my art stuff, and my birthday (which is in the Spring time) is covering stupid summer school because our school schedules lost a period and now my entire four year plan is ruined and I have to buy classes for summer school and online classes.

This will be the first KH Game I ever, ever miss out on ;-; Though I may just hijack someone's 3DS and buy the game so I can play it. But still.
I wouldn't blame you if you actually go through it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back