• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*CONFIRMED* Pinocchio World + Jump Scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
It's not just Monstro. I read on FF-Reunion that it includes a carnival and maybe a stage.
So it likely has the Pleasure Island and Strombolli's area. Considering it shows Pinocchio as a donkey and in a cage, both are more than likely.

UltimaJackpot

I'm probably not the first person to point this out, but I noticed that the Drop Gauge from the 1st Production Premiere Conference is back.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Wow...as everyone else has said, Esmeralda looks really great. Sadly, Djali still is missing :( I hope he is in the game, I mean, it can't be that difficult to put him in the game, and I think it would hilarious to see him and the stag dream eater stare at each other awkwardly xP

Also, I don't know about anyone else, but I really don't like the two new dream eaters. The lion isn't bad, Needle Lion makes sense, but I don't like the way his face looks. Ice Penguin on the other hand does no justice whatsoever to penguins everywhere whom are adorable :)

Lastly, that last scan looks nice! At least we no know for sure that Prankster's Paradise at least has a portion at the circus because Sora is seen talking to Pinocchio there. I just hope SE has a really good explanation as to why Pinocchio is a puppet again, if not...uh oh! o_O

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Lol, anybody love how Frollo looks like he's about to give Esmerelda a "choice" but i can't tell if it is inside the cathedral or not.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Also, I don't know about anyone else, but I really don't like the two new dream eaters. The lion isn't bad, Needle Lion makes sense, but I don't like the way his face looks. Ice Penguin on the other hand does no justice whatsoever to penguins everywhere whom are adorable :)

I personally don't like the Hairy Lion either. The Goat Horn is still my most favorite of all the Dream Eaters revealed so far.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Do we get more info on the 24th, or is this it?

There will be more info from Famitsu, yes. We may get them earlier depending on when people in Japan get their magazines and upload images.

there are english tranlations of those scans?

Not yet. We have bits translated if you've looked at past pages.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
So was the name revealed for Pinocchio's world yet?

*doesn't feel like searching through 17 pages of posts*

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
So it looks like Sora is with Pinocchio in what seems to be a circus.

Esmeralda is looking great in this game! Nice to see her hang out with Riku!! That screenshot with Frollo and Esmeralda looks to me like it takes place outside, so this may be the scene where Frollo is about to burn her at the stake. And some new dream eaters I see, these are some really creative designs.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I'm really hoping we can ride the stag with Riku. That would make all my dreams come true.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
So... I've been wondering something. Has anyone else noticed Sora's hair's dark again?

I wonder what the purpose behind that is. I know he had dark hair in the first game, and that he's supposed to look like his younger self, but it's weird. Especially since he had light hair in CoM and Coded. He was supposed to look like KH1 Sora in those, so I don't understand.

I wonder if they're doing it so no one complains about Sora and Neku's resemblance. Anyway...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So it looks like Sora is with Pinocchio in what seems to be a circus.

Esmeralda is looking great in this game! Nice to see her hang out with Riku!! That screenshot with Frollo and Esmeralda looks to me like it takes place outside, so this may be the scene where Frollo is about to burn her at the stake. And some new dream eaters I see, these are some really creative designs.

I thought that scene was a bit more fiery and Esmerelda is in her underdress?

Looks more like the scene where he enters the cathedral (though like said it looks like it is outside) and tells Esmerelda she can't stay inside forever and presents her options.

I'm really hoping we can ride the stag with Riku. That would make all my dreams come true.

tumblr_lu601uOW7R1r5nuqlo1_500.gif

If he rides Yagihoon like Prince Ashitaka rides Yakul, I'll die.

So... I've been wondering something. Has anyone else noticed Sora's hair's dark again?

I wonder what the purpose behind that is. I know he had dark hair in the first game, and that he's supposed to look like his younger self, but it's weird. Especially since he had light hair in CoM and Coded. He was supposed to look like KH1 Sora in those, so I don't understand.

I wonder if they're doing it so no one complains about Sora and Neku's resemblance. Anyway...

Nobody can confuse Sora and Neku, though. Neku has orange hair xD

micbeasty

Well more than likely he'll respond to the dream eaters thinking them to be colorful demons from the abysses of hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back