• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*CONFIRMED* Pinocchio World + Jump Scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Youniquee

Awards
VJump scans

wtmPR.jpg

peygA.jpg

oh these dream eaters. They just get cuter every time xD...

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Esmeralda looks so beautiful and finally we get to see a render of the やぎホーン。(Goat horn) I'll try helping you translate Ethnic Woman but those scans aren't so clear.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Yay more things for me to render =D! I think I'm more excited about finally having a clear image of Goat Horn, actually.

micbeasty

Okay wait now I'm confused...did monstro swallow Pleasure island?! And Phone goat hahahaha

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It should be noted that Ice Penguin is a Nightmare (enemy), while the other two are Spirits (allies).

Also, an alternate translation/interpretation of Hari Lion is Needle Lion.

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Jump Shows Pinocchio and Hunchback Stages -- Andriasang.com

How does one get needle from hairy?

Yay more things for me to render =D! I think I'm more excited about finally having a clear image of Goat Horn, actually.

Me too~ I love Goat Horn...I'm gonna call him Yagihoon because that sounds better xD

Esmeralda looks so beautiful and finally we get to see a render of the やぎホーン。(Goat horn) I'll try helping you translate Ethnic Woman but those scans aren't so clear.

Yeah they aren't...all I got so far is that Esmerelda is a gypsy met in the open square of Notre Dame and Quasimodo gets in a tight spot or something?

And yes she does look so beautiful! =D

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Am i the only one that thinks thoes dream eaters are ugly as hell? H well im excited for pinochios world. YAY new news!

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
自由奔放な踊り子 = Bohemian/freewheeling dancer
エスメラルダ = Esmeralda
ノートルダム大聖堂前の広場で開催されたお祭りに現れたジプシー(Kanji)。カジモドを救うったことがきっかけて。彼から想いを寄せられる。= Gypsy festival was held in the plaza in front of Notre Dame. The rescue was led to Quasimodo. Asked feelings from him.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
自由奔放な踊り子 = Bohemian/freewheeling dancer
エスメラルダ = Esmeralda
ノートルダム大聖堂前の広場で開催されたお祭りに(Kanji)れたジプシー(Kanji)。カジモドを救うったことがきっかけて。彼から想いを寄せられる。= Gypsy festival was held in the plaza in front of Notre Dame. The rescue was led to Quasimodo. Asked feelings from him.

Thank you! Better than what I got. =D

"Hari" means needle in Japanese.

So it is a double meaning. Hairy and Needle. Me gusta

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
Man that's awesome. Hoepfully Nomura lets us explore the entire world, as in letting us go into Gepettos house and explore that island pinocchio goes to (Dont remember the name). I might but a 3DS for this game and finally get to play 358/2 while im at it.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
So strange see individual enemies getting showcased in these previews.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Ahh it's kinda hard to read but I've only got the first line of Riku's. Hmm haven't we already translated Riku's? It may be the same description.

ソラの親友で、(Kanji)に(Kanji)(Kanji)を(Kanji)つ少年。ソラとは(Kanji)(Kanji)(Kanji)で(Kanji)ワールドを(Kanji)している。= Sora's best friend. Something something.

ハリライオン = Hairy Lion
アイスペンギン = Ice Penguin
ヤギホーン = Goat Horn

味方 = Ally
敵 = Enemy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back