• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Complicated Questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpikyMooDy

Hello there , these are bunch of questions that really bother me ! and i just cant find the answers ..
1 - Roxas was in Data Twilight Town made by Ansem the wise right ? when Roxas went to Sora's Pod and joined Sora's body , Sora wakes up in the real twilight town ? how come ? isnt the pod in Data twilight town :S ?
2 - How come Sora Fights Roxas in The World That Never Was ? Didnt he join Sora's body ?
3- In Roxas' last day why didnt Hayner , Pence and Olette see him ?
4- Why in the world Sora didnt show Hayner , Pence and Olette the Picture of them with Roxas ?
5- When Sora was fighting Roxas , Roxas said " Why did it choose you , i see thats why " so does Anybody knows why :p ?

DarkNova

Banned
1. Roxas spirit is in twilight town, he doesn't really exist so yes when he joined sora he was in the real twilight twon.

2. That battle was more a like a lucid dream, he was fighting him mentally some how.

3.Because he was in the real twilight town.

4.Because sora knew that they wouldn't know him, being that he is in the real twilight town.

5.Because Sora proved his skills with the keyblade, the whole thing is pretty self-explanatory.

SpikyMooDy

hrmm, wait, can you rephrase your 5th question.??
5- When Sora was fighting Roxas in the world that never was ! Roxas was saying " tell me why did it choose you ? then Roxas jumped into the air and said " Oh i see , thats why " ... so do you know why because i dont XD ? Clear enough ?

Coeurl

Demon Dance
ok, clear enough. .but i don't know lol . .what i do know is that Roxas was talking about the keyblade. .

maybe he saw Sora's strength after that.??

so yeah, he kicks ass. .lol

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
5- When Sora was fighting Roxas in the world that never was ! Roxas was saying " tell me why did it choose you ? then Roxas jumped into the air and said " Oh i see , thats why " ... so do you know why because i dont XD ? Clear enough ?

first of all they Roxas says he choose you and it was right after he said "I defeated a Riku once "
I believe he said why did DIZ (aka ATW) pick sora over him and he says "oh thats why" because he sees the floor portrait of sora Riku Donald Goofy and Kairi and it shows sora is "the chosen one with the key"

SpikyMooDy

first of all they Roxas says he choose you and it was right after he said "I defeated a Riku once "
I believe he said why did DIZ (aka ATW) pick sora over him and he says "oh thats why" because he sees the floor portrait of sora Riku Donald Goofy and Kairi and it shows sora is "the chosen one with the key"
Wrong because " Why did he choose you " is mistranslated from japanese to english thats why it supposed to be " Why did it choose you " and Roxas was talking about why did the keyblade choose him

493pokemon1

Wrong because " Why did he choose you " is mistranslated from japanese to english thats why it supposed to be " Why did it choose you " and Roxas was talking about why did the keyblade choose him

yes i know but the problem is that we all got the why part so I skipped it but if it makes you happy ill edit it and it isnt my fault the japanese-english translaters arent doing their job so sorry

well then that messed up translation messed me up

NIGHTMAREQUEEN

SpikyMooDy is correct.

1 -When he saw sora he was already in the real world.

2 -Nope net till the end of the game he just wanted to fight him to see why the keyblade choose sora.

3- because he wasn't in the virtual world any longer and the real hayner and pence and olette don't know him.

4- he was going to bring it up but then he heard about kairi being kidnapped and forgot to mention I guess
because he wasn't in the virtual world any longer and the real hayner and pence and olette don't know him.

5- He was trying to figure out why the keyblade choose him.

leeshoron

Hello there , these are bunch of questions that really bother me ! and i just cant find the answers ..
1 - Roxas was in Data Twilight Town made by Ansem the wise right ? when Roxas went to Sora's Pod and joined Sora's body , Sora wakes up in the real twilight town ? how come ? isnt the pod in Data twilight town :S ?
2 - How come Sora Fights Roxas in The World That Never Was ? Didnt he join Sora's body ?
4- Why in the world Sora didnt show Hayner , Pence and Olette the Picture of them with Roxas ?
5- When Sora was fighting Roxas , Roxas said " Why did it choose you , i see thats why " so does Anybody knows why :p ?

1. the pod room exists in the real twilight town. When Roxas went to the pod itself was in the data twilight town. shortly before Sora and the others awake from their pods Ansem moves them to the real twilight town. In CoM Sora enters the pod in Castle Oblivion yet he is moved, pod and all, to twilight town for the begining of KH2.
2. Roxas Dosn't want to return to Sora but he knows he has to. Where Roxas fights Sora in twilight town it is actualy a battle taking place at the station of awakening that exsists within Sora's heart. Roxas who didn't want to rejoin Sora had to make sure that he didn't make a mistake when rejoining Sora. So to the point this entire battle is an internal coflict to accept the choices made at the begining of the game.
3.the Hayner, Pence, and Olette that Roxas Knew when he was in twilight town were only copys rflected from data from their real counterparts hearts so when Ansem the wise called Roxas to the mansion to rejoin with Sora the entire program was set to reflect that none of that was real. In essence, Ansem set it to move on as though Roxas was never there so that Roxas, who believed it was all real, would see it was all a lie.
4. Sora never showed them the picture because in his heart he knew what it really was. Same reason he knew Roxas's name off the top of his head when he first saw it. Riku was leaving clues so Sora would start remembering Roxas because even though they had joined their strength was still seperated. It's the same reason why after the Battle with Roxas in the station of awakening you can unlock final form. Final form is symbolizing the joining of Sora and Roxas joining and is also why final form blocks anti form transformation. Antiform is Sora, who is still technically heartless even though he regained his true from, returning to the heartless. Thats why it looks like a shadow heartless.
5. It's the same reason why in final mix + when you fight Terra (Enigmatic soldier) he says something simialr. Sora was not the one chosen to weild the keyblade origionally, Riku was. Yet it's Sora who becomes the hero. No one can truly understand why a Keyblade chooses it's weilder, it's like trying to undersand why a heart works. It's when (if you played final mix + and got to do the battle as memory skyscraper against Roxas) durring the fight with Roxas, Sora can take Roxas's Keyblades and weild all three at once, the strength of sora's heart is so great that he can even take and weild the Keyblades of another. It's the srength of heart more than anything really.

493pokemon1

4. Sora never showed them the picture because in his heart he knew what it really was. Same reason he knew Roxas's name off the top of his head when he first saw it. Riku was leaving clues so Sora would start remembering Roxas because even though they had joined their strength was still seperated. It's the same reason why after the Battle with Roxas in the station of awakening you can unlock final form. Final form is symbolizing the joining of Sora and Roxas joining and is also why final form blocks anti form transformation. Antiform is Sora, who is still technically heartless even though he regained his true from, returning to the heartless. Thats why it looks like a shadow heartless.

well I never got final form even though i beat the game so my sora and roxas dont add up to make a whole

leeshoron

well I never got final form even though i beat the game so my sora and roxas dont add up to make a whole
After that battle final form unlocks, You just have to go into different forms till you get final.It's random but when it happens it's yours for good. Most people just wait till the Xigbar battle to form change so that's when most people get it.

mooseymoose

I went to one of the Hercules tournament cups (don't remember the name, but the one you can use forms without Goofy and Donald). Change into a form. If that doesn't work, quit the tournament and enter again. Sure it took me maybe 15 tries, but it's one way of doing it without having to wait for your drive to recharge.

Dcasd1

i always wanted to know why are heartless called heartless if they have hearts?

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
1. The real Roxas was in the real twilight town, So Sora appeared in the real twilight town.
2. The battle was in Sora's heart. I think the station of awakening is actually sora's heart.
3. probably because Diz progamed the fale Twilight so they wouldnt see roxas on that day.
4. IDK, sora probably just felt it wasn't important
5. Sora was probably talking about why Diz chose Sora to overthrow the organization instead of roxas.

Muse

you look atrocious
5. Sora was probably talking about why Diz chose Sora to overthrow the organization instead of roxas.

No, that's a mistranstlation. It's not, "Why did he choose you?," it's, "Why did it choose you?," talking about the Keyblade. :/

DJFirewolf

SpikyMooDy said:

1 - Roxas is in the digital Twilight Town when he meets with DiZ in the pod room. Behind DiZ is a digital Sora also. Sometime after the pod opens and Roxas realizes that it's Sora or nothing, DiZ returns him to the real Twilight Town and he merges with Sora, albeit halfheartedly (no pun intended, :lol: really).

2 - Throughout Sora's experiences in KH2, Roxas continued to struggle with the fact that Sora was chosen over himself. At that point in the World That Never Was, those feelings were the strongest, and attracted the attention of Samurai nobodies (which are commanded under Roxas). Donald and Goofy were forced to fight them when Roxas pulled Sora to The Station of Awakening. The battle they engage in is fought internally, with Sora defending against Roxas, who demands to know why his existence is cast aside. His strongest feelings are brought out due to Axel's death.

3 - As leeshoron said, the digital forms of Hayner, Pence, and Olette were programmed not to interact with Roxas, so that Roxas would see that it was a lie and be forced to leave the false world he knew behind.

4 - As leeshoron also said, Sora never showed them the picture because in his heart he knew what it really was.

5 - Roxas realizes that Sora was chosen once he sees the tiles of Riku, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy on the floor of The Station of Awakening. He sees that Sora has real connections with people in his heart, whereas Roxas does not have these connections, and being a Nobody, he feels he never could.

Dcasd1 said:
i always wanted to know why are heartless called heartless if they have hearts?

There are several reasons why the name "Heartless" strongly applies to them:

-Heartless are the embodiments of Darkness within a heart. Their name signifies their endless need to consume hearts, as if someone who is without a heart (essentially "heart-less") would be searching for one to fulfill their need. This is most likely the reason Xehanort chose this name.

-They take hearts by defeating the body in a terrible and cruel manner as they are devoid of all emotion, which by definition means heartless.

-As they are the darkness in hearts made into physical form, they (the Purebloods specifically) contain no hearts themselves. They are simply the Darkness Consummation of a Heart.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back