• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Complicated Questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
first of all they Roxas says he choose you and it was right after he said "I defeated a Riku once "
I believe he said why did DIZ (aka ATW) pick sora over him and he says "oh thats why" because he sees the floor portrait of sora Riku Donald Goofy and Kairi and it shows sora is "the chosen one with the key"

Half-correct, its a mistranslation it IS why did IT choose you? Talking about the keyblade, then yes he saw the portrait and realized that meant he had a strong heart.

doc a doc

1. Only Roxas's mind was in Data TWT his body was in the real one.
2. They are fighting in Sora's mind, thus the reason they are in the station of calling.
3. This was probably a bug in Data TWT's system.
4. In the real TWT they don't know Roxas.
5. He was probably wondering why the Keyblade chose Sora, and then saw his mastery of it.

strikeraider282

Hello there , these are bunch of questions that really bother me ! and i just cant find the answers ..
1 - Roxas was in Data Twilight Town made by Ansem the wise right ? when Roxas went to Sora's Pod and joined Sora's body , Sora wakes up in the real twilight town ? how come ? isnt the pod in Data twilight town :S ?
2 - How come Sora Fights Roxas in The World That Never Was ? Didnt he join Sora's body ?
3- In Roxas' last day why didnt Hayner , Pence and Olette see him ?
4- Why in the world Sora didnt show Hayner , Pence and Olette the Picture of them with Roxas ?
5- When Sora was fighting Roxas , Roxas said " Why did it choose you , i see thats why " so does Anybody knows why :p ?

1) He eventually left the data world.

2) It's an internal battle, in the Station of Awakening (the place where Sora fights Darkside, and Roxas fights Twilight Thorn)

3) Either that was Data Roxas interacting with the real Twilight Town characters, or the Real Roxas was interacting with the Data Twilight Town characters. Either way, one side of the group was data, while the other was flesh and blood. That's why Roxas actually went through them. (At least in the manga.)

4) Truth be told, I just don't think he thought of it. (more important things did happen, after all...and the whole Kairi thing)

5) Roxas didn't understand at the beginning of the battle that Sora had a strong heart. Near the end, he did.

angusrichardson

i always thought that when roxas said " tell me, why did he choose you?" and then jumped in the air and said "I see, thats why", i thought he was talking about sora's powers of friendship, since when he says it he can see all of sora's friends on the platform that they are fighting on.

oh well, i'm probably wrong.

kh nobody

well i have a question too
In kh recom it shows the pod room is in castle oblivion(twilight town room in detail if you go to riku mode)

Anyone know how it got from castle oblivion to twilight town?

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
3.Because he was in the real twilight town.

Actually, that's wrong. Roxas destroyed that computer on his last day, right? Afterwards, he left the computer room and went into the pod rooms (after fighting Axel). Later, when Sora found out about the alternate Twilight Town, they were all in the REAL Twilight Town's computer room. Sora and co. went to the fake Twilight Town and the computer there was destroyed, which is what Roxas did before joining Sora. So Roxas was in the fake Twilight Town that whole time.

aswaxsora

Awards
1 - Roxas was in Data Twilight Town made by Ansem the Wise, right? When Roxas went to Sora's Pod and joined Sora's body , Sora wakes up in the real Twilight Town. How come? Isn't the pod in Data Twilight Town?
Yeah, he was in the virtual TT. Yep. The virtual has no purpose. But then it leads to TWTNW and Roxas, who is in Sora now, doesn't want to go upstairs to see all his 'friends'.

2-How come Sora fights Roxas in The World That Never Was? Didnt he join Sora's body?
It was Roxas' memories of that place. That fight was in their memories.

3- In Roxas' last day why didn't Hayner, Pence, and Olette see him ?
He's no longer part of that town. Sora's almost done, so Hayner, Pence, and Olette don't know him. And he's not there.

4- Why in the world Sora didnt show Hayner, Pence ,and Olette the Picture of them with Roxas ?
He just doesn't. I think Roxas made sure he didn't because that Hayner, Pence, and Olette didn't know Roxas. They knew him in the Virtual Twilight Town.
5- When Sora was fighting Roxas , Roxas said, " Why did it choose you?" "I see thats why " so does anybody knows why?

He means the Keyblade. "Why did the Keyblade chose you?" After Sora showed him his skills, Roxas realized that the Keyblde chose him for his strong heart.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back