• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Color-Coded [original]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tyler Durden

What kid are you referencing in your post EE?

thekeyblademaker's character.

HOLY (&(*&( I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING KBM

So, I was talking to mikep.

Last edited:

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
oh wow that means... i screwed this over..... in the building xD stupid Khaios being so hard-headed and ignorant... and stupid cat

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Oh yeah. Can you also explain my powers a bit? What are my limits to summoning the creatures? And what are the creatures? As we are too far in, I'll let you off this time for ruining my plan Tob >=3 But you cannot ignore Ryke forever!

Last edited:

Aphex

.Inspire.
Sorry it took meh long. I'm finally done though.

Name:
Derrick Alvaro

Color:
Purple

Appearance:
Derrick stands at around 5"9, having somewhat of an athletic build to his physique. His hair is naturally kept cut short but is still managed to be spiked up. His sets of hazel eyes can show the uneasy feeling and paranoia when around others while he also wears a black bandanna with the image of the lower set of dentures of a skull imprinted on it. Derrick dons a plain white t-shirt, the right sleeve having being ripped off while outrunning the "infected" ones. Around his right wrist are two black rubber barb wire bracelets follow by wearing a black fingerless glove with an image of a skeletal hand on the back of it. Lastly, the nineteen year old wears a pair of black jean-shorts followed by a pair of black and white "DC's" sneakers.

Bio:
Derrick is how you say. . . an erratic person to be around with. Ever since the infection had ever been revealed to the City, he was simply hanging around with a group of about two or three friends. The power including every single type of electronic known had been cut off which left the group bewildered. Then, what seemed like something out of a cliche horror movie, several creatures who they thought to be citizens attacked the group viciously and violently. Derrick however, was lucky enough to escape unlike his now deceased friends. All though forced to run and hide from whatever had attacked him earlier on, a great amount of trauma had been inflicted on the his mind which was the cause of his behavior issues.

Days turned into weeks and Derrick's mental stability only deteriorated after killing off dozens of infected beings with a mere pipe, this leading up to the discovery of a newfound ability but those who dare to confront him are to be warned. The ability itself is triggered easily due to high state of paranoia. Now, he can be found simply in either abandoned warehouses or an alleyway. Or you can always keep an ear out for explosions, which would be easier to do.

Weapon:
A standard led-pipe. The pipe itself is bent slightly due to repeated use of batteries and assaults. There are various blood splatters around the areas that are bent as well.

Theme song:
"Madness Inundation" by Geier Arnold

Last edited:

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
I think Tob totally missed the fact that she just walked through Ryke D= You walked into HIS building. He was at the stairs. How can you just miss the fact that Ryke just exited the stairs? xD

IT'S ALL HAPPENING SO FAST. T_T I knew that it was his building, but I thought that he was still coming DOWN the stairs...I'll go and edit it. Sorry for the confusion. I'll have a chance to think a little more clearly, now that my boyfriend's no longer here..."OMG, CHLOE, I'M BORRRRRRREEEEEEEED." Lol, I sound so mean.

And Koinu, think aeon/idolon/GF...whatever. I left it kind of open on purpose. I dunno, just...give each summon dude a sort of theme (FLYING/BRUTE STRENGTH/FIRE/etc.) and have fun.

Shadows Fall, I'll add you to the list. Feel free to jump in. Oh, and I have to add mikep, too...X_x Work, work, work.

afrobutt

Silver Member
From what I understand...

Toboui, Koinu, and keyblademaker are all inside the building.

EE, Eirke, and you are chilling next to EE's car

and Shadows Fall and I are... out in the city. In two differant areas

Last edited:

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Name: Gwyneth Avalon
Color: Red
Appearance: Long-limbed, Gwena is a tall girl, reaching to 5"8, and everything about her brings to mind a sort of tough-girl image. From her confident and calculating gaze to her proud stature and independent stride, she is obviously someone willing to kick back when stepped on. Spiking just to her shoulders, she has orange-red hair the color of a fox's pelt, and green eyes in a pale [and now often dirt-streaked] face. She wears a long-sleeved layered shirt with a deep hood if needed, sturdy dark jeans, and worn but dependable brown boots.
Bio: Eccentric, enigmatic, and not afraid to get down and dirty, Gwyneth is a normal art student ... or was. Before the outbreak, when she was attending an art university in the city as a photography major. Now she's a girl on the run from monsters with a lot more than she bargained for. Determined to survive, she's willing to fight tooth and nail for her life, or blade-and-bullet, rather. And oh, don't forget the things she can summon now....
Weapon: A very sharp knife. Gwena carries a magnum revolver too, but doesn't have any bullets left for it.
Theme song: She's the Blade - Sugarcult

Last edited:

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Tobsy told me about the inordinate amount of hotdogs here ... so I joined to bring in some estrogen. ;D

I'm just happy KHI is working for me again and I could join at all.

I never saw any of the Resident Evil movies, but I did watch my dad play House of the Dead as a little kid [nice healthy hobby, right?] and I think he played some RE at one point too....

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Sorry that I want make a male character D= I make too many females. Besides, it is not really sausage feast. A brunch maybe. Easier to be a perv as a guy anyways =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back