• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Color-Coded [original]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tyler Durden

Ninga, 5'8" isn't really reasonably tall. I mean, I'm 5'11" and I'm only 16. =/

afrobutt

Silver Member
^^ lol, and may it better our lifes someday ;P

Ninga, 5'8" isn't really reasonably tall. I mean, I'm 5'11" and I'm only 16. =/

true, I have terrible judgement with height >.<;. See, I was originally going to use like 5"3. But then I realized he was 17 so that seemed a tad short, so I jumped it to 5"8.

Last edited:
T

Tyler Durden

Well, then you're just short.

Which is okay; womenz r suposd 2 b short, rite?

:3

T

Tyler Durden

Keyblademaker, Taylor already went through the store and left. So if you don't want to get run over, I suggest editing your post.

I would hate to kill you already. =/

afrobutt

Silver Member
Question for Tobuoi. What are the limits to the white ability? And what affect would it have on the infected (Like, does it roll with the FF "Zombies + Life = Pain" concept?)

And can you be more specific about the infected. Like, are they your casual zombie cliche, or...

Also, how long has the city been deserted to the point where we can do w/e we please without suffering any sort of law-related consequance?

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
lol EE...i just fixed my post sorry bout that... i thought you were still in there... i guess i kinda read ur post wrong... oh well we fixed it... CONTINUE THE STORY! :D

T

Tyler Durden

Should I pick the fool running around up, or leave him to die?

DECISIONS, DECISIONS. DUN DUN DUN

)-(The Anomaly)-(

Hope it's okay...

Name: Demos Fifer

Color: Black

Appearance: He's a little bit shrimpy, but he is actually quite agile. He's rather thin and his eyes make him look younger than he is. He's about 5.6. His hair is short and black, his skin is fair and his eyes are a dark gray but with an apparent tint of icy blue. There are dork circles under his eyes since he's gotten very little sleep during all the running and hiding.

He wears a pair of blue jeans and a while t-shirt. He has a small back pack with him, filled with some pare clothing and his knives. He

Bio [BRIEF]: Demos was just a high school student when the infection started. His parents were some of the first people infected, though he doesn't know where they are. they just seemed to vanish one day leaving his house a bloody mess. He was devastated by it all, but he know survival was more important that grieving. He went to his kitchen, got the sharped knives he could find and took them with him. Ever since, he's just been trying to get out of the city and get some information on what's happening.

Weapon: Butcher knives

Theme song: They by Jem

Last edited:

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Question for Tobuoi. What are the limits to the white ability? And what affect would it have on the infected (Like, does it roll with the FF "Zombies + Life = Pain" concept?)

And can you be more specific about the infected. Like, are they your casual zombie cliche, or...

Also, how long has the city been deserted to the point where we can do w/e we please without suffering any sort of law-related consequance?

Yeah, feel free to come up with some sort of spell that hurts them with white magic, but I'd rather you weren't like, "AHAHAHA! WHITEMAGEGODMOD, BITCHEZ!" Not that I'm implying that you'd do that, but you know...

And the infected are basically like the ones in Resident Evil. Obviously, the infection made them what they are (not like oldschool, raised-from-the-grave zombies), so they're not dead, but they're bodies are pretty ravaged, so they aren't very able-bodied. They can potentially starve to death, but with the freaky mutation/evolving thing, catching prey isn't very hard...

And in the journal entry, D'ara said that it had been two weeks since she saw anyone, so the city's pretty much abaondoned/devastated. No laws.

mikep, you're good to go.

afrobutt

Silver Member
So uh, I love how we're all selfish teens just joy riding and searching for soda :3

There are dork circles under his eyes since he's gotten very little sleep during all the running and hiding.

lulz

Yeah, feel free to come up with some sort of spell that hurts them with white magic, but I'd rather you weren't like, "AHAHAHA! WHITEMAGEGODMOD, BITCHEZ!" Not that I'm implying that you'd do that, but you know...

Noted, and yeah. I think I can create a system where I can kill them with my healing, but I'm not, as you said "WHITEMAGEGODMOD" ;P

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
RACE INSTEAD D=<

No one wants someone who can't take care of himself, any how.

HEY I REZENT [thats how u spell it???] that!!!!

<_< *points to you* ur on my list..... *starts randomly scribbling on a notepad*... ohh ugh how do u spell Eikre???

nah jk *throws deathnote away* xD

besides i never saw a race in a roleplay before... verry interesting

T

Tyler Durden

I decided to help you out anyway. Because I want to light some of these guys on fire.

Really, I love fire.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I think Tob totally missed the fact that she just walked through Ryke D= You walked into HIS building. He was at the stairs. How can you just miss the fact that Ryke just exited the stairs? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back