• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Color-Coded [original]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
PLEASE SIGN UP, HUR. <3

RP THREAD IS HUR: http://forums.khinsider.com/original-role-plays/107775-color-coded.html#post3030404

Inspirations:
-Final Fantasy
-Resident Evil (even though I've only seen the first two movies and watched my dad play the game when I was like nine.)

DAY 30
The infected seem to be increasing their numbers...however, what I have come to see more of is nothing even close to resembling a human. These new horrors are more gruesome, bigger, and more terrifying than even I could've imagined. Can the infected evolve into these things? Or are they the result of mutation of some other poor animal?

It has been two weeks now, since I've seen another uninfected human being. Mind you, I've only been able to travel several blocks through the city since then. Never before had I realized how huge this place was...is this happening outside the city? There was no way to know...before the infection was even really known about, all of the power was cut out throughout the city--no radio, television...nothing.

I made my way to what was once a highly-guarded government building. The security took a long time to breach, but I managed. Down in the basement, I made an extremely unsettling find: the whole pandemic (or epidemic, for all I know) was planned. I hacked into what seemed to be the central computer and also found that they had made predictions that some of us, such as myself, would display alternative mutations. They included a wide variety of supernatural powers...they were labeled as such:

"BLUE: the ability mimic others' physical strength, agility, etc.
RED: the ability to summon the entities"--"entities"? Like gods?

"YELLOW: the ability to chage physical shape
GREEN: the ability to send out a variety of mental signals"--this must have been me...

"PURPLE: the ability to produce non-elemental explosions
ORANGE: the ability to shift time for any number of specific individuals

BLACK: the ability to control the elements
WHITE: the ability to heal"

As disturbed and betrayed as this all makes me feel, it gives me hope...is there anyone else out there who survived?

WHOO. Okay, a few things:
-BEHAVE.
-DON'T BEHAVE AND I'LL KICK YOU OUT.
-Be creative. Not just with your character, but with their actions. Try and give us something that we can respond to...makes sense, yah?
-This takes place in a large, modern-time city...it has no name. It is simply...THE CITY. So that means that your character shouldn't have been raised by an Amazon tribe, you get me?
-If you have a logical "color" idea, please PM me with it. Even if you don't want it, I'd like to add it to the list.
-Uh...P/IM me if you have any questions...?

Other than that, here's your template:

Name:
Color [there is no limit per color, nor do we need one of each]:
Appearance:
Bio [BRIEF]:
Weapon [crowbar? Pistol? Keep it plausible, pl0x]:
Theme song:

MINE:
Name: D'ara (dee-AIR-uh) Iden
Color: Green
Appearance: D'ara is shorter than average with short (near chin-length), messy, blonde hair. Her skin is rather pale, recently, and her eyes are a very dark blue. Having a sparse wardrobe, these days, D'ara typically wears clothes that are easy to move in: jeans cut at the knees, t-shirts, tanktops, etc. She also wears an increasingly rugged pair of black Converse, and sometimes a black hoodie that she keeps in her backpack when she's not wearing it. Aside from that, she has a thin, black ribbon around her neck that she has paid no notice to, since the outbreak.
Bio: D'ara had just finished her first year of college when the infection began to spread. Having attended a university within the city, she was making plans to go home for the summer. As such, her family lives(ed?) several hours away from the city and D'ara has had little time learn her way around the parts outside of the university campus. D'ara was studying art. Now, she makes her way around the city, searching for a way out...
Weapon: A machete that she found in someone's garage near her dorm.
Theme song: YouTube - All Along The Watchtower - Battlestar Galactica Soundtrack

Last edited:

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Senior Leader's Course, Cold Lake Air Base, Albert
FIRST REPLY RESERVATION! =D

Name: Virgil Lifeson
Color: Green
Appearance: Virgil keeps himself with average height, and low-average weight. His short, bright blue hair has become but an unkempt mop above his head. His gaze, behind a blue-tinted shade, comes from hetero-chromatically hued eyes. The left is a bright sparkling blue, and the other is the exact color of a perfectly cut emerald. He is usually found wearing a black long sleeved shirt, with his trusty blue overshirt thrown over top, and baggy black khakis, and a pair of simple black running shoes. From his neck is a silver chain, with a simple good luck charm hanging from it.
Bio: Born in Corner Brook, Newfoundland, and raised in Montreal, Quebec, from the age of 12, Virgil is one screwed up Canadian. Compound that in while he was a Royal Canadian Army Cadet since moving into Montreal, and made it to the Warrant Officer rank before he left to complete his college degree. While we skip the rest of his boring history, Virgil completed his second year of teacher's college, double majoring in French and English, when the epidemic hit. Which kind of sucked, considering him and his band were gonna be the opening act for the band "Hardline". Really. Surviving the infection in part due to luck, and in part due to sheer willpower, Virgil has kept his optimism and sarcastic wit about him, finding a sort of peace amongst the terror of the city. Plus, he still gives concerts when the infected aren't about.
Weapon: Duesenburg Starplayer reinforced with aluminum and magnesium and battery powered amplifier. Also, his 1959 Cadillac isn't called a "Muscle Car" for nothing.
Theme song: A Little Moment of Desperation - Lunatica

Last edited:

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Name: Khaios Urzukra
Color: Black
Appearance: Khaios wears a long green coat with long straps with hooks at the ends of it. As a large, metal cross hangs behind his back, Khaios usually wears a pair of neon green googles and a pair of thick green boots.
Bio [BRIEF]: After surviving the horrible till-death battles in the Oxdicon Factory, Khaoiswas left in these ruins helping the few survivors accept the fate they have with the disease before he escaped and run into a the heart of the city after finding out he has weird powers develop within he.

Weapon: Large metal Cross

Theme song: Pain by Jimmy Eats World

Edit: THNX FREAKIN GOD! LOL besides i'd be hard for me to do this as a girl...cause im a dude...
wow this is corny whatever i changed it back to my other character.

Last edited:

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Sounds like fun. So, yeah and stuff. =3

Name: Ryke ( rye-kay ) Truffton
Color: Red
Appearance: Ryke likes to be the object of his father's disgust. Mainly, dressing the way Father doesn't like. Every morning, he spikes his black hair towards the back of his head. Every tip is dyed ruby red. Instead of wearing his glasses, he uses yellow tinted contacts. This hides his quiet blue eyes behind a pair of beastly yellows. His usual attire consists of a dog collar ( this will make sense later in the rp ), a grey shirt with torn sleeves, blue jeans, boots, and belt that he leaves unbuckled.
Bio: Ryke was once the son of a great industrial leader. But the high life was too much for the rebel heart. Instead of gaining wisdom from his father, he practically lived off the streets. Perhaps this sort of wisdom was the reason he survived the infection.
Weapon: Lighter and gasoline ( father worked in the oil industry )
Theme Song: Drown You Out - Crossfade

T

Tyler Durden

Seems pretty awesome.

Name: Taylor Yorke
Color: Purple
Appearance: You remember Tyler Durden from Fight Club? Well, pre hair-cut him.
Bio [BRIEF]: Taylor was born. Taylor went to school, he graduated, he went to college, he graduated. He lives in the city now, and he makes his living with different odd jobs. Now, he's stuck in the City with the whole outbreak thing. Which kind of sucks. I mean shit, would you want to be there?
Weapon: Taylor has a 12-Gauge shotgun with him, and a rather large pistol. He did take fencing, so he does know how to use a sword as well.
Theme song: "Let it Roll" by All Time Low and "You Decide" by Fireflight.

Went for a different tone with this one.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
We'll start when we get a few more people or when the joining seems to have stopped. Tomorrow, perhaps? I'll let you know when I throw the actual RP up in the Original section. : D

Elegant Esthetics, you're in.

EDIT: Lulz, sausage fest, so far.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
lol how ever weird this sounds... i can change my character to a girl...

>.<

afrobutt

Silver Member
I love Tobuoi's RPs, and this one looks promising

Name: Trey Contact

Color : White (what is this?! A male healer?! Yes, Ningacom: Fighting Male sexism everyday ;P)

Appearance: Trey is reasonably tall, standing at 5"8. His hair is a light brown, and curly. His eyes are a shade of strikingly blue. For daily wear, Trey has a pair of white jeans, and a white hoodie with the kanji for "Hope" inlaid upon the back. A black shirt lies underneath the hoodie. As for accessories , Trey has only a pair of small sunglasses.

Bio: Trey grew up leading a very isolated life. His father had left him at the age of 7, and his mother worked from early in the mornings to late in the night. This left Trey to wander the streets, exploring the world that surrounded him. In school, Trey tended to keep to himself. This was because he had developed a superiority complex, and no other child met his "friend" standards. When the infection hit, and his mother soon feel ill to the disease, Trey took it all quite well. In fact, the first thought that Trey had when he realized the world was at an end was "I don't have to worry about applying to collage. Nice."

Weapon: A chain.

Theme song:YouTube - Light's Theme

Hope this is okay =D

Lulz, sausage fest, so far.

lmao, I'd change, but it would defeat the whole "fighting male sexism" thing :3

Last edited:

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
lol its lal ok... i changed my character to a girl T-T its for the fun of the game.

T

Tyler Durden

That's six people.

Start signing up, guys. It is Final Fantasy and Resident Evil...

COMBINED

DUNDUNDUN

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
lol, wtfrak? And Eikre, of course you're in. Ningacom, you're good to go and I'm glad that you are enthused. : D

thekeyblademaker, you don't have to play a girl if you'd rather play a guy. XDD

Anyways, I'll start this up tomorrow morning-ish. More peeps would be optimal, but we have enough to get it going, yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back