• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coded Coming to NA?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
I don`t have that kind of money and once I do I`m using it for BBS and a PSP, and then it will probaly take me another year two years to earn all that money again without spending any.

coded is not even that important
dont struggle trying to save up money for coded/iphone
its not worth it

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Hopefully is coded and i think it will be in a download form for PSN, XBLA and WiiWare.

OR

I have a good idea a bundle with PSP and BBS...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If it is coded, I'd see it being released on the PSN or bundled with BBS.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Like some other iPhone games, they would probably release it in episodes. More money that way.Though, they probably wouldn't even place it on the iPhone in the first place.

Suzuku

You're talking about cheap games for a buck ninty nine,they would have to charge more than that to justify paying voice actors.
No, I'm talking about games made by AAA companies that go for $10 along with in App purchases.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
They might need to reprogram it to have it on the IPhone (I'm not sure about coding for Japanese phones vs the iPod, but the possibility is there)

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
this either means

A- they're adding a scene w/ jimminy in BBS

B- coded is coming please please please

or

C- the game nomura said that "it's going really well better than i expected we already started voice acting" but then that's in japan..i doubt they'd be voice acting that game here in the states too

or

D- mystery game! :DD / new game? O:

TeamMatt

this either means

A- they're adding a scene w/ jimminy in BBS

B- coded is coming please please please

or

C- the game nomura said that "it's going really well better than i expected we already started voice acting" but then that's in japan..i doubt they'd be voice acting that game here in the states too

or

D- mystery game! :DD / new game? O:

Ill Definitely agree with that. hahaha

O

Origami_Killer

Ignorant statement. Get money and buy a decent phone or iDevice.

Lol kid, I already live on my own while you are still a 16-year-old brat and you tell me to get money? Man that's messed up. But then again you play Modern Warfare 2

I have my consoles, handhelds and PC for gaming. My mobile phone is not for gaming and never will be.

TeamMatt

Lol kid, I already live on my own while you are still a 16-year-old brat and you tell me to get money? Man that's messed up. But then again you play Modern Warfare 2

I have my consoles, handhelds and PC for gaming. My mobile phone is not for gaming and never will be.

haha Ah get em!!!!. hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back