• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Code Lyoko RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Aelita, who'd headed to the factory out of homesickness, ran into Malina at the edge of the woods. "I knew XANA had been to quiet lately...." she said. "Do you know where the others are?"

Atnihs

Bronze Member
Shinta was still chasing the mysterious person in Lyoko."Hey!Who are you?"He was trying to catch the person and then he a shot went straight above him hitting a tree."What in the world?"He turned around to see X.A.N.A.'s crabs but they looked different then noticed the myster person had gotten away."Oh well I guess I'll try catching that person another time but deal with X.A.N.A now."Throws his sword into one the crabs and pulls it out.

chad

Bronze Member
Jeremy arrived at the factory and sat down to see the Shinta was being attacked "Shinta, you got three of them in front, two behind and 1 on each side, be careful" he said into his headset.

NeoRiku

Awards
Odd reaches the factory
"Hey Jeremy, I'm here."
He picks up a metal pole and starts bashing the crabs
"Thes things are more anoying in Lyoko than they are in the real world.Woohoo! X.A.N.A. should materialize a megatank or something next."

chad

Bronze Member
"Odd is here, i'll send him in" he said, he turned to Odd "Odd, head down to the scanner room, Shinta needs some help"

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Albel walked around the woods and then feel straight down. "What the?" He said to himself as he looked around. He saw a skateboard and scooter. "What is this?" He muttered as he took a skateboard and road into the factory. "Where am i?"

NeoRiku

Awards
"You sure Jeremy? Last night my character looked a bit different on Lyoko, he was all black and had a red X on his chest. OHwell here I go."
Odd stepped into the scanner.

Last edited:

chad

Bronze Member
"just be careful odd...i'll try and figure out what's wrong...virtualisation" he exclaimed as he pressed the button to virtualise Odd into Lyoko

NeoRiku

Awards
Odd virtualizes into Lyoko
"Well everything seems fine..Wait a sec! My clothes, they were just like I described to you. Strange I don't feel any different. Jeremy, see if you can find what's going on. In the mean time, I'll find Shinta. Beam me in my over board while your at it."

chad

Bronze Member
Jeremy did so "here you go...just be careful, i'll try and find out what's going on" he said, he then changed his headset to Shinta "Shinta, hold on, Odd is coming"

NeoRiku

Awards
"Hello Shinta, need some help? Laser arrow!"
Odd took down a crab.
"How many more of these things are there Shinta? X.A.N.A. can't have an endless supply of crabs."

chad

Bronze Member
"Odd, there's one behind you, about to fire, each laser that hits costs ten life points" Jeremy quickly said

OOC: it is called life points right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back