• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Code Lyoko RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chad

Bronze Member
Jeremy looked over "hey Shinta" he exclaimed

((whenever Zato isn't on, and we need Aelita, or you know since Jeremy likes to talk to Aelita...a lot lol...i'll help out and be Aelita...that is only if we need Aelita urgently and Zato isn't on or something and seeignas i'm jeremy it would help a lot))

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
((Well, Sakura is really close to me, so yes Meilin.))

Albel sat in his dorm throwing straws at the ceiling. He was new so he knew absolutly no one. He thought it was a cool school and all, but he wanted something more outta it.

chad

Bronze Member
"none yet...and i've been checking Lyoko everyday...none of the towers have been activated by him" he answered

Dark-Disciple

The 5th Apocalyptic Rider
Riding with Famine, Death, Pestilence and Destruct
As Will was walking, he wasn't paying much attention, to his surrounding, so then, he accidentally bumped to Albel.....

" Ohhh .... hey, sorry.... Wasn't looking.... Hey. the name is Will.... I'm new here.... And well, ehhh, Yes. "
said now, with an embarrased look...

Atnihs

Bronze Member
"Look out!"He pushed them both off as rope snapped and a water balloon fell on him."Watch it around this hallway you 2."He said drenched."This hall a lot of people pull pranks."His cell phone rings."Huh?Yeah see you there."Runs off out the hallway without any other word.

NeoRiku

Awards
Odd heads down to the cafeteria
"Geez, same old cafetira food. I hope Xana is having a better time than us. Probably not, he hasn't activated a tower in a long time. So much for Yoo-hoo it's us time."

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
OOC: Sorry for not posting but, i've been busy.
Fayt walked through the field and thought "I wonder if I should call Cousin Odd." Fayt pulled out his cellphone and dialed Odd's cellphone number. "Odd answer your phone." Fayt said to himself.

chad

Bronze Member
"see ya soon guys, i'll check on Lyoko for a moment" he said as he ran off to his room, he then acessed his computer, and started to check.

Atnihs

Bronze Member
Shinta looks at a note on the computer and reads it.The note says:My training program is ready for you guys if you want to use it and its automaticaly ready when Xana isn't attacking all you have to do is step in the chamber.P.S.Be careful because it is still Lyoko."Perfect timing."Shinta put the note back at the computer and headed for the virtualization chamber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back