• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Code Lyoko RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chad

Bronze Member
Jeremy started to scan on his computer Lyoko "hmm no activated towers...so far...i just hope X.A.N.A doesn't try anything" he muttered to himself

chad

Bronze Member
Jeremy walked back to the others "no sign of X.A.N.A activating any towers in lyoko yet" he said to them

chad

Bronze Member
Jeremy nodded "we should be careful just in case anything does happen" he exclaimed then added "until it does i'll keep track of Lyoko every day"

Atnihs

Bronze Member
As Shinta was going through another training program he noticed what looked like someone else running through the forest area."Who could that be no one else was with me when I went into Lyoko."He went off after the figure.

NeoRiku

Awards
"X.E.N.A.? Well, keep this to yourself, but one night I went down to the factory, and I saw an error on the screen. It read "X.E.N.A. Activated WARNING!" I thought it was one of Jeremy's projects, so I clicked it out. That's all I know about X.E.N.A. Oh, and one more thing, after I clicked out the box, my character on Lyoko looked slightly different. Maybe it was my imagination. Oh well. That's all I know."

chad

Bronze Member
Jeremy stood up "i best check this out, Odd i hope you haven't done anything, serious...i'll head to the factory and check if anything is going on" he sighed and then ran off. damnit Odd, something's probably gone wrong in Lyoko now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back