• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Code Lyoko RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chad

Bronze Member
Jeremy heard the elevator coming down "hmm...maybe it's one of the others" he said.

chad

Bronze Member
Jeremy looked and then stood up in shock "how did you get here? hey wait you're that new student"

chad

Bronze Member
Jeremy slapped his forhead and then said on the headset "Odd...you better have a good reason for leaving the passageway to the factory open"

NeoRiku

Awards
ooc:Yeah there called life points

"Sorry, my bad. Laser Arrow!"Odd killed the crab"Huh? That's wierd, hey Jeremy, is thereanthing wrong, because I'm feeling all fuzzy, my suit is kinda strange too."
A message popped up on Jeremy's screen:"WARNING X.E.N.A. activated!"

"Jeremy? Is everything ok? I'm feeling a bit woozy."

chad

Bronze Member
"it's something to do with X.A.N.A...i think h'es infected your Lyoko form" stuttered Jeremy

Atnihs

Bronze Member
Shinta sliced through 2 more crabs."X.A.N.A's crabs don't seem to be trying as hard as they usualy do."Notices something off in the distance it looked like a...black tower."Hey Jeremy are you getting any towers on your scan because I see a black one a long distance away."

chad

Bronze Member
"aelita, go with Malina and get to a tower that's been activated," Jeremy quickly said "virtualisation!" he said launching Malina into Lyoko,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back