• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Code Lyoko RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chad

Bronze Member
Jeremy sighed, this went against everything they had been doing but they needed more help "i'm sending in a new friend to help" Jeremy said "virtualisation" he exclaimed as he sent Albel into Lyoko

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Albel felt weird as he was virtuilaized. It was something he had never experienced. He was then virtuilized on Lyoko. "I'm here...Jeremy, i think that's your name."

chad

Bronze Member
"okay, the others should be nearby, fighting some enemies help them out" excalimed Jeremy he looked at the screen "go west into the forest nearby and you'll find them"

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
"Thanks for the title." Albel said as he got hit with a blast. "Damn...what happens after you get hit?" He asked as he threw his sword into a crab.

chad

Bronze Member
"you've just lost ten life points...another nine hits and you'll de-virtualise and appear back here" said Jeremy.

((i'm assuming it's 100 life points max))

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
((That seems about right.))

"Ok....but there are so many...we are going to have to bring up our game!" Albel said as he threw his sword into a spider bot, and he jumped to attack a crab but got shot twice.

chad

Bronze Member
"70 life points left" Jeremy stated come on Malina and Aelita hurry up, you have to get to that tower

NeoRiku

Awards
"Laser Arrow! Hey Jeremy, how your going on what X.A.N.A. has done to me? I'd rather get it cured sooner than later."
Odd jumps out of the way of a laser.

chad

Bronze Member
"yeah, he's in there" answered Jeremy "no i haven't found out yet i'm still trying" said Jeremy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back