• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Code Geass

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Relix

A traveler
Awards
the site that we first saw it one, well the one I saw it on, took down the first chapter so i doubt they'd show the second :/

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
The Renya of the Jet-Black/Renya of the Darkness is the most recent manga to be released for the series, if that's what you mean.

The best bet on finding any new chapters now would be looking around LiveJournal, most likely, and hoping that someone at least scans the Japanese pages in for someone else to translate.

Lancelot

Awards
If it is, they've got quite a lot of explaining to do, really. Should it actually be him, that would mean that a) he's still alive, and b) he comes from approximately a year after the Zero Requiem, based on hair length etc.

Lancelot

Awards
The inclusion of Gino reincarnate was the only thing that stood out to me, really. That, and the fact that historical events are reinsuring that this is in fact based in the past.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
chapter was alright...did anyone else think the arm thing was a little bit... unnecessary?

Lancelot

Awards
It was, really, especially because we already knew about it, as proven further in the first chapter when Renya punches the wolf.

VirusCoreHacker

Yeah, I read it already and probably would of told you guys sooner, but I came under the impression nobody really cared about the series overall, or atleast until something "intresting happened". I'm still a little lost on where this chapter is heading. Between this, Naruto and Bleach, I'm kinda afaid of what might I might read next between the three.

Anyone else seeing any worthwhile connections between this and the original series? besides C.C, Lelouch and whats her name britannia? :<

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I think I'm only interested in C.C and the Lelouch look alike. Renya has already proven to come on too strong.

Back