• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Code Geass

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Has anyone watched this? The second season, Code Geass R2, started last week.

Anyways, the first season if damn good. One of the best anime Ive seen a while, better than most long running famous anime than say, Bleach, Naruto, D. Gray-man, and such.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Season 2 is out! Weeee! I saw episode 1 and 2, looks great so far

One of the staff members leaked 6 minutes of episode 3 accidentaly, which included a major spoiler
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Heard they were arrested =O

bleachlover20053

i know i saw it too, i feel sorry if they really did get arreted though

i love this series, this is one of the best i've seen so far, definitely, if anyone disagrees i'll bite their head off jk

Strifentine

Awards
Ive heard tons of stuff about Code Geass, but I'm not sure I wanna watch it. So I'll ask you guys~ How is the plot? I mean, is it strong/emotional/real? (Not like some forced drama or anything?)

bleachlover20053

it's not very realistic but very emotional and the plot is very suspenseful, it'll keep you on the edge, it is on par with death note in my book

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
The next season started?? Thanks for the heads up dude. That last season had a really nasty cliff hanger...man I can believe lulu made pinky kill like that, yes I know it was an accedent but still.

Yes, it was an accident, and he felt extremely sorry for what he'd done afterwards. He loved her, he said as much himself.

Anyways,

Spoiler Spoiler Show

A

Anima Relic

CODE Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion

I...can't..believe..it. After seeing the first episode, I am...addicted to it. Finally, Adult Swim is stepping up, this is the first anime that I've ever become addicted to from seeing one episode. I can't help it :laugh:

Btw, I blame VAT13, ...for mentioning it, now I have a new addiction..I hope you are happy -_-

buk boi

Well, I too am on the second season of Code Geass, It just amazes me the anime its self.
Not to say anything wrong or negative, but the voice for Lelouch in the English dubbed seems a bit off....to
the subbed version, but over all enjoyable ^^

Code geass pwns

A

Anima Relic

Lelouch seems to me like a cross between Light Yagami from Death Note and Uryu from Bleach, I swear I saw him smile the same evil way Light did :laugh:

buk boi

Haha indeed I thought that Lelouch was a bit similar to light in someway...., but never thought of Uryu o-o Lol

D

Dash27

I can't believe that I forgot to watch the premiere last night.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Lelouch seems to me like a cross between Light Yagami from Death Note and Uryu from Bleach, I swear I saw him smile the same evil way Light did

You're not the first to compare him to him to Light, nor will you be the last. And who can blame you?

lulu.jpg

JUST_AS_PLANNED.jpg

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
I gotta ask. . . I'm in the process of watching Naruto (157) Bleach (94) Death Note (26) and Yu Yu Hakusho (6) is this series worth picking up?

My friend has been pressuring me to watch it for a while.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I'd definitely say so. I don't think a series has ever had me glued to my computer in anticipation and speculation like this before.

A

Anima Relic

:laugh: @ Hades, that was the smile I was talking about. The similarities are very strong lol. @ Buk Boi
I was talking about the way Lulu swore vengence on Britannia reminded me of the way Uryu used to hate Soul Reapers. Other than that, Lulu resembles Light waaaay more :lol:

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
So, Suzaku just pulled a Lelouch on Lelouch. A brilliant move, but not exactly an honest/nice one.

Back