• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Code Geass

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I actually did start watching Code Geass a couple of weeks ago. Even though things seem to be going pretty fast to me and I'm a little confused on a couple of things, I'm pretty much liking it. ^^

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Wow, sexy. Methinks Lelouch matured just a bit more now. Let's see how it turns out.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
After watching last night's episode, I give it +10 points for incorporating teenage drug use and the effects it has on people our age.

lol refrain

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
I'd say it's enjoyable. The beginning starts out a little slow, but after about a dozen episodes, it really starts to pick up. Overall, I think it's a worth a watch. If it's any consolation, I'm pretty picky when it comes to anime, and I think Code Geass is pretty good.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Wow, sexy. Methinks Lelouch matured just a bit more now. Let's see how it turns out.

I think so too. He finally realized how many people are relying on him now, that he can't just give it all up because Nunnally entered the picture.

Oblivionite

I just started watching this. I'm eight episodes in. Good Anime.

What I find interesting is what the Emperor says about Clovis. "He is on the beach"

Oblivionite

I think its alright, its kinda slow in the beginning but the character development is rather good.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Heard its like death note. Is it worth the watch?

I really don't know where everyone's getting the false idea that Code Geass is like Death Note. That's very misleading, and those hoping for Geass to be a neat Death Note substitute will be highly disappointed. Sure, there are minute similarities between the two, but that's it. The plot in Geass revolves in a prince trying to get revenge on an evil empire. The plot in Death Note revolves around a high school student trying to relieve the world of criminals and make it a utopia. Pretty different, if you ask me. The main characters aren't even alike: Lelouch lets his emotions get in the way, whereas Light is a sociopath.

I believe people think they're alike because they both involve one character getting some sort of supernatural power and using it for good (in their eyes). But then you might as well say that Geass and Death Note can be lumped in the same genre as superhero movies and all that shit.

The only way I'd say the two are somewhat alike is that Geass involves a minor game of cat and mouse between Lelouch and Suzaku, much like Light and L or Light and Near/Mello. Even still, I highly doubt you could consider what Lelouch and Suzaku are doing a game of cat and mouse.

Granted, both are good animes (although I'd say Death Note is far superior), but to say they're both alike is completely misleading. Don't start watching Geass thinking you're going to get a nice little DN substitute, or else you're going to be disappointed.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
Oh! I just started watching this show! and i really really like it so far! Lelouch, Suzaku, and Colin are awesome! I've only watched like 7 episodes so far but the anime is great!
It has fantastic characters, and plot. :3

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

=/

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I finally caught up on Code Geass after having the first half of season one sitting idle on my hard drive for God knows how long. Spending the last three days watching the whole series from episode six payed off.

I gotta say though, Lelouch f*cked up with Euphie. Things were going so smoothly :/

Anyway, I still haven't seen the latest episode yet. I'm still waiting for gg to sub it :v

Oblivionite

started saturday...on episode 20 now..getting better.

I still want to know what happened to clovis...

Back