• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Code Geass

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
So, Suzaku just pulled a Lelouch on Lelouch. A brilliant move, but not exactly an honest/nice one.

...uh, sounds familiar, but exactly are you talking about?

Also, you watch CG lol? There's something I didn't know. :3 You've offically become more awesome in my books.

Cicero

Visionary
Phoenix probably talked about the end of the last episode of R2... That was a brilliant move from Suzaku, and I hate him for it. xD

Anyway, yes, this is one of the best anime series I've ever seen. The first season was just epic, how Lelouch build up his empire. The second season started out a bit dissapointing, but I like it now. Only this is...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
No matter what happens, Suzaku wins this one. Even if Lelouch manages to bluff this way out of this, he can't use the Black Knights to fight Nunally.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Uh, all he did was call Nunnally and handing the phone to Lelouch. Lelouch would have found out eventually.

Also, Lelouch is a smart kid. =P He'll figure a way out. All I know is I don't want Suzaku to win. <_<

Cicero

Visionary
He just has to say. 'Huh? Who is this?' And he's out of the situation. Fighting Nunnally would be difficult thought, although he won't really be fighting her.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Heh, you don't see what Suzaku just did? He didn't appoint Nunally governor, but Lelouch is pretending to have amnesia. What is he going to say to Nunally: "Who are you, I don't know you"? That'll shatter her little heart. Or he can acknowledge Nunally is his sister and reveal to Suzaku that he indeed has regained his memories, thereby ruining all of his plans. A brilliant move.

He just has to say. 'Huh? Who is this?' And he's out of the situation.

Except that'll make Nunally very, very sad, and she's kind of the most important thing in the world to Lelouch.

Fighting Nunnally would be difficult thought, although he won't really be fighting her.

This is Lelouch's only strategy ever: Kill teh leader. How is he going to justify not killing Nunally without revealing himself, when he was quite willing to kill Clovis, Euphemia and Cornelia (she didn't die, but it was in his plans)?

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
This shows in the preview. Lelouch says something to the effect of "You just used Nunally. Used Nunally!"

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I bet Charles planned this all along. Oh, and uh by the way Pho: Who are you rooting for, and who's your favorite character?

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Originally Lelouch, and I guess still him, but Suzaku's plan has merit.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
You mean, becoming Knight of One and making everything better? He might be able to. If he kills Lelouch, the Emperor just might give him what he wants. He already got this far, at any rate.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
I wouldn't be too happy with Lelouch either, in his shoes. He killed Euphemia, and for all Suzaku knows, mind-controlled her into becoming a mass murderer for his own gain.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
It's understandable. And of course, any attempts to tell him it was an accident will fail.

"Lol it was just some bad timing mah bad".

Cicero

Visionary
I hate Suzaku. His whole idea from changing the Brittanian empire from the inside is overrated and will never work, why the hell does he think the emporer would listen to him, or let him change anything? He also gets in the way of Lelouch every time and even shoots at him, his very own friend who saved his live at least two times. He is stubborn and only thinks about his own ideas, while listening to others and adapting. (Lelouch is the same in that point I admit)

I hope he gets Knight of One, gains Area 11, and gets killed by Zero in some epic battle.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
If someone killed the woman I loved, I wouldn't be too happy with them either.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
I hate Suzaku as well, but Lelouch kind of desearves being betrayed. And Lulu is screwed.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
;_; Poor Lelouch. Also, next episode's title is very interesting: "The Discarded Mask".

What comes to mind is Lelouch publically unmasking himself...<_< oh boy.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
That'd be the most awesome event in Code Geass ever.

EDIT: Atrocious spelling

Last edited:

Cicero

Visionary
I dislike the fact Lulu gets owned over and over in this second season. :mad:

He was unbeatable and a master tactician at first, and now he is kind off...a crybaby who wants his nunnaly back so much he does things without thinking. I mean, the last attack on that ship was a good plan, but the old Lulu would've thought it trough a lot more, and would've probably made some kind of backup plan in stead of being saved by the new Guren of the woman whos name I still can't pronounce.

I know the his enemy is a lot stronger now with all those Knights of Round to kick his ass, but still...

Back