• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Code Geass

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well, I don't think it is quite as bad as you may think it is, but it does feel as if it is not quite as good as the first season.

Also, does anyone else feel like they missed some details about the plot while watching the series. Both seasons I've had my fair share of "Wait, what?" moments.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I also feel the second season lacks the win the first one had. Hopefully now that
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Seeing as how it's very common emotional response to any situation like that, it's used in damn near everything. It's not exclusive to anime.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
So erm, no new episode this week. In compensation, next week we'll have a double episode (like Stage 24-25 in the first season). Hmmm, I wasn't expecting one this early on...

dakdakgoose

well maybe they decided that after the horrible episode last week they should build more drama and anticipation for the next episode...

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
According to gg subs at the end of episode 8, it was because "some random crap about people being retarded in Akiba will be airing instead."

dakdakgoose

maybe they realized the writers have been retards up to this point and are trying to figure out a solution.

Oblivionite

Finished the first season

SpoilerEnded so abrupt. Now I'm starting R2, hope its good.End Spoiler

A

Anima Relic

I just finished the first season today too, I got tired of waiting every saturday lolz. Anyone know where I can watch R2? Or is that not allowed?

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I
Finished the first season

SpoilerEnded so abrupt. Now I'm starting R2, hope its good.End Spoiler

Using the color white doesn't really make it a spoiler because people using KHI Blaq can still see it.

http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/71464-spoiler-boxes-how-use-them.html

I just finished the first season today too, I got tired of waiting every saturday lolz. Anyone know where I can watch R2? Or is that not allowed?

You can look it up on Google, but a lazier answer would probably be just to watch them on YouTube before they get pulled for copyright.

tacleon

I've watched the first season and now I'm watching the 2nd. It's a really good anime. I dont really like the OP but the story and characters are well done.

A

Anima Relic

I'm only watching it on Adult Swim because I never found interest in it before and I might as well on AS.
And really just more to it that thank god there isnt a manga.
It was annoying enough with Death Note about all the little newbs were reading it ar barnes and noble.

There is a manga for Code Geass, but it's still on the first season.

EDIT:I'm finally caught up, though I wonder how
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

dakdakgoose

^i think the writers are wondering the same thing, one good thing about binge watching is bad episodes never really seem bad because you just move on to the next episode.

Oblivionite

bringe? Is that a typo or some type of anime?

Anyways, the next two eps are goign to be 1 ep

like 24/25?

Back