• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chronicle (2012)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
chronicle-firstteaserposter-flybig2.jpg

[video=youtube;i-M5Qx57_UU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=i-M5Qx57_UU[/video]

https://www.facebook.com/Chronicle

Three high school students and friends make an incredible discovery, leading to them developing uncanny superpowers beyond their understanding. As they learn to control their abilities, and initially use them to their advantage, their lives start to spin out of control, and their darker sides soon begin to take over.

Coming in 2012. That is all

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
i didn't see this as the home video-type movie.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
It looks like a fun movie and all, but it'd probably be decent at best.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
To be honest, I'm interested. The trailer had me hooked. Yeah the whole "newfound superpowers leads to trouble thing" doesn't really bother me. As long as the story is executed nicely then that's all that matters.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Thing is, the video format is the one thing make this not extremely generic. The trailer makes it look like it is handling the plot pretty uniquely though.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I saw it a few weeks ago. It was ok. You can't really call it a superhero movie since there aren't any "heroes" in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back