• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chris Brown and Rihanna get engaged

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
Well, it's not like anyone of us would be the wiser. We don't personally know these two, so how are we to know whether or not they're engaged or not unless we read it in the news or watch a story about it, on the news?

Muse

you look atrocious
Same here. I heard it first on the radio.

Muse

you look atrocious
Depends on whether Rihanna still presses charges. If she drops them, then yes, he'll get off scotch-free.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Yeah he did, apparently there were bite marks on her.. I want to say, arm?

Either way, not only did he beat her up, but he bit her, which makes him double of a wimp and a jerk and any other derrogatory names.

Chris bit Rih on the ear. If i were her, i'd said later dude you were a bitch to me. If she accepts the proposal i wouldn't be too surprised. I wonder when the next beating will occur after he's all free and clear...

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I dont get it, why is she marrying him after he did that? She's so sexy, she's totally ruining her career doing mess w/ him.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
but she is back with him at the least im pretty sure, what i dont understand is why she isnt talking

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
uhm we know they aren't married PRESENTLY. there's talk saying they're ENGAGED. >_>

Oh, let me rephrase then: You are all retarded. They are not engaged!

Better? XD
That's just another of many rumors going around, probably put out by Chris' camp in order to help get his name back. And no people, the guy will not be getting off free, whether she testifies or not. I'm almost positive he'll get some kind of jail time. The thought saddens me, but...he did the crime. I'll miss the nigga's music though.

GHAST

Are there any confirmations to this said engagement? Rihanna really is a god damn idiot if this is true. I don't see him beating her again, as his image is already fucked up, but I wouldn't understand why she would accept him again. Silly shit.

Apollo

Silver Member
Yeah, I think it might be a lie. I haven't heard of this anywhere else. I honestly feel kind like a loser for actually caring about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back