• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chris Brown and Rihanna get engaged

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
have you noticed in those pictures that the ring switches hands? in the first picture its on her left hand (the proper "I'm engaged wedding ring") hand. in the second picture its on her right hand.

if she accepted the proposal, then I guess time will only tell what will happen. persoanlly, I don't think she should be with him. He could attack her again, and then again he might not. My thoughts on that are if he's done it before, then he's capable of doing it again.

but like I said, time will only tell if things really work out the way they're supposed to or not.

Apollo

Silver Member
She should atleast wait until he takes anger mangement or somthing.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I really don't care about these two. They're too young to know what marriage is about anyways.

She is blind.
He has no pride.

Enough said.

Muse

you look atrocious
I don't really understand why Rihanna, or really any girl, would want to get back together with someone after they beat the crap out of them. That just escapes me. Anyone care to enlighten me?

Rix

:)
Awards
I agree with both Black Rose and Crimson Soul here.

Well, it does really seem like she really loves him and wants to give him a second chance, but I don't think that rushing into an engagement right now was the right thing to do...

What if they do eventually get married and he gets too angry again? They should rather how waited and seen how the relationship went after what happened and Brown should really get some anger management.. As I've stated before in the other thread, if a man is capable of being violent against his girlfriend/wife when he is angry, it can happen again.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
I don't really understand why Rihanna, or really any girl, would want to get back together with someone after they beat the crap out of them. That just escapes me. Anyone care to enlighten me?
I agree with you. I don't see how anyone can let that go. Even if my best friend beat me up, I wouldn't forgive him/her for months at least, not just days. And not enough where I'd want to get engaged right after.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Stupid Teenagers thinking Marriage solves everything after a domestic volance attack.

Divorced within 6 months

Happens alot more then you think. Alot of women are in this types of relationships but dont leave because they fear for there life.

I agree with both Black Rose and Crimson Soul here.

Well, it does really seem like she really loves him and wants to give him a second chance, but I don't think that rushing into an engagement right now was the right thing to do...

What if they do eventually get married and he gets too angry again? They should rather how waited and seen how the relationship went after what happened and Brown should really get some anger management.. As I've stated before in the other thread, if a man is capable of being violent against his girlfriend/wife when he is angry, it can happen again.

exactly. If I were her, though, I don't think I'd forgive him. I'd be too afraid that he'd hurt me again.

Rix

:)
Awards
exactly. If I were her, though, I don't think I'd forgive him. I'd be too afraid that he'd hurt me again.

I guess that she is just too much in love with him to really face the facts :/

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I'm agreeing with BR, CS, and MS on this one. After the attack, she shouldn't really be with him. The marriage would probably be pretty rocky because of that. Stay friends at the max, but don't rush into things after an incident like that.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
There's apparently a police report that leaked that has some... fucking extreme violence that happened.

News - Police Report: Chris Brown Tried to Push Rihanna Out of Car | Usmagazine.com

Blood everywhere, he contineously beating her up, slamming her head against the car window, hitting her in the eye, bites in her ear, bitting her rings off her fingers... It's pretty sick.

That link has just a summary, but there's a full report out.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
I heard he also bit her... that's just brutal. the pictures are really scary too
Yeah he did, apparently there were bite marks on her.. I want to say, arm?

Either way, not only did he beat her up, but he bit her, which makes him double of a wimp and a jerk and any other derrogatory names.

Apollo

Silver Member
She is so stupid to go back. She could probley find someone with equal looks, and money that doesn't bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back