• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Choose

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
COM Axel was okay, he was sadistic and manipulative and treated other people's suffering like a puppet show he was orchestrating, without a care in the world.
You know, I really cant understand how you can see this as a good thing. Sure he had more character in COM but it was a character that nobody could like. His KH2 character was much more respectful.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
That's really quite repulsive =\
Ok.....
You know, I really cant understand how you can see this as a good thing. Sure he had more character in COM but it was a character that nobody could like. His KH2 character was much more respectful.
It was a good thing because it showed the perfect example of what a nobody should be like, his character was more defined and there was mystery with his actions. In kh2 he became some guy who helped to destroy the org. and who was in-love with some guy who forgot all about him and cared-less.......big change.....

Voltron

Silver Member
we dont have to love the same people you fangirls do >.>

so what you guys think demyx sucks so whats the diff?

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards

How is chasing after a 15-year old boy and then killing yourself cause you can't be with him more respectful? What cause he's is 3-D? Please I see nothing respectful about what Axel did in KH2 especially when he killed himself cause he couldn't find any alternative to being without Roxas. Yeah I know he died to help Sora put hell if Sora can take on 1000 heartless why not 1000 nobodies? Sora(to me) was fully capable of killing those nobodies but Axel being the drama queen he is kills himself in a fake heroic act of a Kamikaze to save Sora, now in my eyes I feel that his underlying reason for that were you know "I can't be with Roxas WAAAH!" so to me that's just cowardly and idiotic.

but if you like axel then that means your his fangirl
Bro..No, Fangirls like worship whoever a character not like them. If that were the case then I'm a Cloud fanboy ( OH DEAR GOD D: )

Last edited:

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
How is chasing after a 15-year old boy and then killing yourself cause you can't be with him more respectful? What cause he's is 3-D? Please I see nothing respectful about what Axel did in KH2 especially when he killed himself cause he couldn't find any alternative to being without Roxas.

Bro..No, Fangirls like worship whoever a character not like them. If that were the case then I'm a Cloud fanboy ( OH DEAR GOD D: )

thank you very much. i just like every character, that's all. ^^

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
How is chasing after a 15-year old boy and then killing yourself cause you can't be with him more respectful? What cause he's is 3-D? Please I see nothing respectful about what Axel did in KH2 especially when he killed himself cause he couldn't find any alternative to being without Roxas. Yeah I know he died to help Sora put hell if Sora can take on 1000 heartless why not 1000 nobodies? Sora(to me) was fully capable of killing those nobodies but Axel being the drama queen he is kills himself in a fake heroic act of a Kamikaze to save Sora, now in my eyes I feel that his underlying reason for that were you know "I can't be with Roxas WAAAH!"....
In KH2, Yensid says that the nobodies are stronger and can think. The 1000 heartless were practically jumping at the Keyblade, killing themselves. But the nobodies were dodging attacks, making it harder. Also during the 1000 heartless battle, Sora had all the time he wanted, no reason to hurry. But when he faught the nobodies with Axel, Kingdom hearts was already complete, and he had to hurry to stop them from using it, then rescue Riku and Kairi.

Also, I cant understand why you guys have to act so gay. If boy-love is the first thing on your minds then that should tell you something. Axel killed himself because 1) He would be the only nobody left and cant change back since it depends on finding his heartless. 2) He wanted to do whatever it takes to save the others (Sora, Roxas, Goofy, Donald, Mickey, Kairi). 3) He had no where to go. Everyone probably didnt trust him, and the org was trying to kill him.

In kh2 he became some guy who helped to destroy the org. and who was in-love with some guy who forgot all about him and cared-less.......big change.....
This is common on the forum. I noticed that quite a few people think that if you're a boy and one of your friends is a boy then you are gay. When those people get a life thats not online, then they will see that you dont have to be gay to help a friend out.

If you can't find someone in your life you dispise more than Axel, then you are either a saint, or you don't have a life, and since I think we all know you're not a saint well, maybe you should meet more people.
This is a very clever post. It's message is also "Get a life" thats not on the net or in a multiplayer game.

Well antifan boys and girls are just as OBSESSED but in the opposite way. Fans and antifans as bad as each other, really.
Another clever post that I highly agree with. This is something to be referred to in the whole forum, not just this thread.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
motivator6730236.jpg

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
TMM, everyone of my friends makes me feel special. They dont want to replace me as I dont want to replace them...but I have a girlfriend and she is a girl. I'm not a fan of Axel or Roxas but their characters are good, and shouldnt be depicted in a bad way, just to disappoint their fans.

Remember everyone, insensitivity is a bad thing. It's not breaking the spirit of Axel or Roxas, but breaking the fans spirit...with lies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back