• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Choose

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
A lot of people like Axel, but a lot of people hate him because they think that in KH2 he was gay and in KH:CoM he is a coward. So I ask you who did you like/hate more KH:CoM or KH2 Axel?

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
I'll say KH2 because you actually see him fight Roxas with the dual keyblades and such. Also he fights with you and then of course he does his sacrifice attack which I felt was in a way not really neccessary because I felt Sora could have taken down all of those nobodies.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
I couldn't say about CoM, but I liked him in KH2. He seemed like a good character, it was a shame we didn't see more of him (and the Organisation, for that matter).

The Enigmatic Man said:
then of course he does his sacrifice attack which I felt was in a way not really neccessary because I felt Sora could have taken down all of those nobodies.

I thought that too... =\

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Axel pwns. Period. Anyone who thinks he's gay has a sick and twisted mind. I don't care if I'm flamed for saying this, because it's the truth.

What I like about him in KH2 is that he sacrificed himself so Sora could keep going. It was brave.

Xemna's heatless

Axel pwns. Period. Anyone who thinks he's gay has a sick and twisted mind. I don't care if I'm flamed for saying this, because it's the truth.

What I like about him in KH2 is that he sacrificed himself so Sora could keep going. It was brave.

I know dude Axel is the S**T man really hes my alltime favorite KH person!!

Hyakkimaru Hiro

I thought, when I played CoM, that Axel was going to be the greatest character in Kh2. It's just that Kh2 failed in showing what a great character he is. There is not much explaining of Axel and Roxas.

I think Axel was much better in CoM, for he had a strong personality. Can't say if his personality changed because of Roxas or even if he did know Roxas in CoM, that's why I hope FM+ will give us more scenes on that.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
I hate him. From the darkest depths of my heart, I HATE HIM! Gay or not, I don't give a rat's ass. "Got it memorized?" got on my nerves so much, I wanted to shoot my TV everytime I heard it. When he died, I ran around my room, celebrating. My Location should explain my point. I don't give a shit if I get flamed for this.

Tokyly

A place . . . where nothing really special ever ha
Omega, you have anger issues lol, I get help for that, if a game character's individual line works you up that much its really unhealth, and in no way Axels fault, only yours lol, not to sound mean or anything.

And uh, Abstract, whats 3D got to do with it? Let me answer that with nothing, its like saying: I like that flower cause its presented with poor graphics, over that greatly rendered one over there. XD

Axel was very awesome, no way around it, I know there are a few Axel haters around these Forums, but they have no idea what they are talking about, so my advice is that its just best not to listen to them, since they're the kind of people who just look for something to hate and obsess about.

Anyways, Axel Pwns, he was the only good Org member besides Roxas, and I liked Axel more than Roxas anyways. I wish they had shown more of his past and with his time hanging with Roxas in organization 13. Hope they give it better justice in FM+

kaisers love

axel was better in CoM but hes alright in both I guess. In kh2 some of his dialogue just out right sucked, like when he tells sora, thats what happens when you put your whole being into an attack, or when he calls roxas silly, which did make him seem a bit fruity. But I suppose you can`t blame him, just the writer, btw, did they get another writer for KH2.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
I Liked Axel. PERIOD! And I Still do =O

I Like him better in KH2, And I agree with Ichi Teh Killer... He wasn't gay T_T Just Loyal. ^^;

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I liked Axel too. He is one my favorite org members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back