• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Character of the Week

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I'm having trouble with this theme, but I'd very much like to give this a shot with next week's theme.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I know you're really trying to push people toward better things, Omni, but would you be willing to make a point of having the difficulty of the concepts cyclical? Over the course of a few weeks, go through the 'easies', 'mediums' and 'hards' of the concepts available?

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
I know you're really trying to push people toward better things, Omni, but would you be willing to make a point of having the difficulty of the concepts cyclical? Over the course of a few weeks, go through the 'easies', 'mediums' and 'hards' of the concepts available?

Would you like a waaahburger with a side of fresh cries Jezza

Is our illustrious hardworking Super duper Moderator in a Perspective pickle

:3

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yes, you could say he's having a hard time of looking at this one in an interesting manner.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

I thought I was. Weeks 1 & 4 have been easy, weeks 2 & 5 have been medium, and weeks 3 & 6 have been hard. That's the order I had planned on following.

Or do you mean something along the lines of have a couple of weeks easy, the next couple medium, the next couple hard, and so on?

On an different note: We need more people voting. Go get 'em!

Chromatic

Become
Awards
I've been on the cusp of a character. But my creative engines are starting to run out of gas, and as always, I'm beginning to loathe my own creation.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Very late (eastern time), but I sent my entry in moments ago.
I think you guys will like the utmost actuality (as in a real condition) I put into my character.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Alright, so...

First off, Week Five's voting is over and the winner is Professor Ven's character, Lord Marquis de Requesciat, The Conductor.

Secondly, I've decided to extend week six's submission time, since, given the recent going ons in the Roleplaying section, people likely lost track of time. So "perspective" will continue to be the theme until next week.

And, maybe, just maybe, people can vote this time, yeah? Week Five got a grand total of three flipping votes.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Week Six's voting thread is up: >>here<<

Also, since voting in the CotW thread has been added to the Raffle competition, the votes have been made public.

Week Seven's theme is: Rock.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
I so excite for this weak's caricature of trick or treat non-candy Charlie Brown I got a-

:3

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I'm giving a slight extension on this week's submission time, extending it until tomorrow evening (central time), mainly because that'll be the next time I get on. So anyone still wanting to get a character in, hop to it.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
The winner of week six was Professor Ven's character The Stage.

Week Seven's voting page is up: >>here<<

Week Eight's theme is: Fog.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Going to tiddlywink you all into oblivion with cookie jars painted a different color for this week's theme owo

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Sorry for my tardiness on this...

Week Seven's winner is Professor Ven's Petra Kokaya.

Because of low turn out, Week Eight's theme, Fog, has been extended into this week.

Furthermore, following week nine, I will beginning a secondary CotW contest for those who might feel inadequate or intimidated (or preferably newer to the Roleplaying section) by our more seasoned roleplayers. This easier CotW contest will be off-limits to the more seasoned roleplayers, as to give a fair chance to those participating in it. It will, however, stay seperate from the regular contest and it's drawing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back