• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Character of the Week

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Due to insufficient entries, this week's theme will be carried over for another week.

rOOOcjL.jpg

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Alright, onemore week for someone else to get their character in, otherwise the person who submitted a character will win by default, and we'll just continue on from there.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING MY BRAIN IS DUMB

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Alright. I apologize for my tardiness in doing this, but life has been fairly busy for me as of late, and that, plus my little story I've started, has been keeping me a bit distracted.

Since week eleven received only one submission, Professor Ven wins by default.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Week twelve's theme, as a bit of a nod to the recent picking of a new pope, is: Peity. Two weeks, people.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Alright. I apologize for my tardiness in doing this, but life has been fairly busy for me as of late, and that, plus my little story I've started, has been keeping me a bit distracted.

Since week eleven received only one submission, Professor Ven wins by default.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Week twelve's theme, as a bit of a nod to the recent picking of a new pope, is: Piety. Two weeks, people.

“Were it so that I could wear the Crown of Thorns again, and bind the Seven Lords to mine hand, and thus return the World to Light – but such a time is naught but a dream, one from which I have long since awakened. I sacrificed all I had to save the World; would you do the same? Would you take your masses of broken, mismatched things to combat the very darkness in the souls of men?"

It was the last of my sacrifices which gave the wind its breath! I am Profe’shal Al’Vengarion-tar, and you will kneel before me, little Servant! I am the Last Guardian, the Keeper of the Seven Seals of the Lords of the Westernmost Isle, Bearer of the Dark Sun’s wrath! Your playthings are little more than toys to those whom I gave life to over the seven and a half thousand years in which I walked upon the earth! Kneel before He Who Is, servanos!"

“Did Petra send you, or did that little blind boy of his? Petra I trust – his protégé, never, for I have never met the youngling your kind name ancient! Does he hold true to his oaths, or is he like the Grey-Cloaks? I cast their Tower down. I will not hesitate to do it again, if time surely has run full circle. You are here, are you not?"

"After all, did the prophecies not state otherwise?"

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
I'm going to assume the format of how we want to present our character is not limited to a template?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
No, there is no limit to how your character may be presented, and you may do so however you deem fit.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Due to a tie, week twelve's is going to be voted on again: >>here<<

The previous vote is null and void, and the thread deleted.

Because of this, the submission period for week thirteen will be extended respectively to a week after this vote.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Reeeeaaaaalllly late on this, but week twelve's winner is Ordeith's Rev. Sam Franklin.

I still need more submissions for week thirteen, people. Unless you've forgotten, there still are prizes to be given after the 50th theme, not to mention an eventual award to be given, so hop to it.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Reeeeaaaaalllly late on this, but week twelve's winner is Ordeith's Rev. Sam Franklin.

I still need more submissions for week thirteen, people. Unless you've forgotten, there still are prizes to be given after the 50th theme, not to mention an eventual award to be given, so hop to it.

We will make it to 50 in two years heuehue or when KHI turns like 11 or 12

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I actually intended on jump-starting this, I've just been destracted by Ordeith and my preperation to launch of "The Warlock." When I get home, I'll get something done about this.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Okay, people, I'm getting this thing started once again. Since the previous theme fell flat, I'm just going to forget about it and go with something else. Instead, I think we'd go with this for the theme: Life.

Capture and express it however you see fit, with any interpretation you please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back