• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Changes to games mid-production/post-production

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
so basically narrowly avoided *sitcom voice* everybody hates xion

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
It's weird to think about how Xion was almost an antagonist for Days, especially since I actually really like the way the RAX trio was done in Days. That being said, perhaps plot-wise, it might have been more faithful to have had her be the antagonist.

This raises the question about how the relationship between Xion and Riku or Xion and Namine would have been, as well as whether or not she would actually be someone Sora needs to "save"/a possible Nort had she been evil.

But those are just my two cents on that subject.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
I think she would've probably made for a more interesting character as an antagonist of sorts. But I didn't really like much of anything Days chose to do, so idk.

Anagram

Banned
Her dynamic with Riku would've been an interesting point of difference. A antagonistic role maybe? Or mutual understanding. Hmm....

Lonbilly

Awards
I think she would've probably made for a more interesting character as an antagonist of sorts. But I didn't really like much of anything Days chose to do, so idk.

I know of your opinion of Xion, lol, but I won't deny that the idea of her as the antagonist (being the only main female antagonist in the series) does make her seem a LOT more interesting and possibly better written.

Her dynamic with Riku would've been an interesting point of difference. A antagonistic role maybe? Or mutual understanding. Hmm....

I think there would have been a mutual understanding until Riku realized she was gonna destroy Roxas and try to absorb him, since Sora needed Roxas to wake up. Oh boy, an actual fight between an evil Xion and Riku?

Anagram

Banned
I think there would have been a mutual understanding until Riku realized she was gonna destroy Roxas and try to absorb him, since Sora needed Roxas to wake up. Oh boy, an actual fight between an evil Xion and Riku?

Okay that sounds awesome. D: That would've been good drama compared to what we got. Maybe Xion go down her villain path slowly? A mix of what we got and her original role.

Lonbilly

Awards
Fanfics are probably being wrote as we speak.

GIF-Community-do-want-eyebrows-flirt-flirting-interested-likes-smile-GIF.gif

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
There is a lot of footage in early Bob's trailers that were either altered or outright cut.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
who is this bob and why is he changing our games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back