• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Changes to games mid-production/post-production

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Your assuming the game would be the same. It's more likely that without CoM KH2's story would've been largely different but still revolving around nobodies.

B-b-but...there might have been no Roxas (in the way he was presented at least) since no way to explain Sora sleeping and...
No ROXAS? Holy sh- I need this.

Anagram

Banned
B-b-but...there might have been no Roxas (in the way he was presented at least) since no way to explain Sora sleeping and...
No ROXAS? Holy sh- I need this.

No. Roxas will always happen because Sora became a heartless in KH1. Sora sleeping is directly due to Namine. BUT how Roxas would've happened would've possibly been way different.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
No. Roxas will always happen because Sora became a heartless in KH1. Sora sleeping is directly due to Namine. BUT how Roxas would've happened would've possibly been way different.

That's what I said. Q_Q
If Sora hadn't fallen asleep, maybe we wouldn't have needed to play as Roxas. Maybe no one would've loved him. Maybe no Days in the way it turned out :(

Anagram

Banned
That's what I said. Q_Q
If Sora hadn't fallen asleep, maybe we wouldn't have needed to play as Roxas. Maybe no one would've loved him. Maybe no Days in the way it turned out :(

I'd say in this aspect Roxas would've been more antagonistic maybe? It'd be kinda neat to have seen him obsessed with "being whole" and so constantly attacking Sora to be whole.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I'd say in this aspect Roxas would've been more antagonistic maybe? It'd be kinda neat to have seen him obsessed with "being whole" and so constantly attacking Sora to be whole.

Might be. I mean why not? It could've ended in them fighting a last time in TWTNW and then Roxas realizes or believes he's "only" a part of Sora after losing and just gives in.

Anagram

Banned
Might be. I mean why not? It could've ended in them fighting a last time in TWTNW and then Roxas realizes or believes he's "only" a part of Sora after losing and just gives in.

It would've been an intersting contrast. Roxas wanting to be himself and whole while Sora gradually gets to know him each fight before learning he is HIS nobody. Roxas thinking he is only a part of Sora while Sora believing he's a person his own.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
It would've been an intersting contrast. Roxas wanting to be himself and whole while Sora gradually gets to know him each fight before learning he is HIS nobody. Roxas thinking he is only a part of Sora while Sora believing he's a person his own.

As a conclusion: It could've been soo much better. q.q
I'm still mad Roxas didn't get mad/sad at Sora for letting Axel die just like that. I mean, he gets mad about every fart but not that. Srsly?

Anagram

Banned
As a conclusion: It could've been soo much better. q.q
I'm still mad Roxas didn't get mad/sad at Sora for letting Axel die just like that. I mean, he gets mad about every fart but not that. Srsly?
Basically the best parts of Roxas' moments in KH2 and DDD condensed into a better boss fight lol.
Apparently Roxas got something with Axel died since Xemnas remarks "he's awoke" in the final mix scene. Briefly before the Roxas fight.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Basically the best parts of Roxas' moments in KH2 and DDD condensed into a better boss fight lol.

Yeah, kinda like that.

Apparently Roxas got something with Axel died since Xemnas remarks "he's awoke" in the final mix scene. Briefly before the Roxas fight.

Lol I call bullshit. Seems made up for the final mix alone.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Please do not bump a thread without contributing something to the topic.

Cussing is allowed if done in a reasonable manner. We do keep things as PG as possible but this site is mostly comprised of teens and adults so there is no point in censoring them outside of the words we have censored already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back