• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chamber of Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naximi

In a magical place where nobody has to make sense
Could the Room of Sleep bring memories (eg Aqua) to life? If Aqua is gone, but Xehanort remembers her, then he can always bring her back in the Room of Sleep. Her armor could then give her a physical form, but for now she cannot leave the room.

Last edited:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Could the Room of Sleep bring memories (eg Aqua) to life?
fixed
It's not memories (?) just Aqua's armour.
And I always had this feeling that Xemnas had that armour in the basement so he can make an Aqua replica and understand his past more.

As for memories, by "life" do you mean like, attain human form?
Because they can, as long as there's something to support it, like an artificial body (Repliku)
say hello to Xion for me

Naximi

In a magical place where nobody has to make sense
fixed
It's not memories (?) just Aqua's armour.
And I always had this feeling that Xemnas had that armour in the basement so he can make an Aqua replica and understand his past more.
what I'm trying to suggest is that could Aqua really be gone, but Xemnas' memories of her brought her to life (not in reality, but so he could talk to her) It would be the same as a friend being in your heart, so they never die

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
what I'm trying to suggest is that could Aqua really be gone, but Xemnas' memories of her brought her to life (not in reality, but so he could talk to her) It would be the same as a friend being in your heart, so they never die
Eh, well there's Xehanort not remembering anything about his past, but with this Terra = Xehanort mess, it could be true that Xemnas/Xehanort isn't as clueless about his past as we thought he was. (and he could be being sarcastic, showing a connection to MX)

Aria

braver by the minute
It doesn't look like she's there when we saw it in the FM. What do you mean by she could be gone but not in reality?

Sexy Angel
Lingering spirit = terra replica (?)
go ahead and make that a theory... or not

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
^There's a good chance it isn't canon, so I wouldn't worry about it.
She is physically dead, but she is still in Xemnas' heart. So then she can come back to life using the Room of Sleep.(But she can't leave the Room of Sleep)
lol xemnas doesn't have a heart

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
She is physically dead, but she is still in Xemnas' heart. So then she can come back to life using the Room of Sleep.(But she can't leave the Room of Sleep)

what? how can u say aqua's dead when nomura hasnt said she is :confused:
just because we havent see her in any of the game that doesnt mean she's dead:36:

and xemnas is a nobody so he doesnt have a heart

UnstoppableSound

Could the Chamber of Sleep bring memories (eg Aqua) to life? They could appear while the user is in a dream-like state.

P.S. I probably wont be around to respond for a while

Perhaps....the Room of Sleep might....
That's pretty much all anyone can say.....
Great topic/theory....

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
or we could say that xemnas was using aqua for a heart....maybe that was the back up plan if they couldnt get KH

Abbot

Know what's funny? Isn't that exactly what happened with Malificient? They started remembering everything about her, so, Malificient was reborn from her clothes, or "her ashes".

Maybe Xemnas went to the room to try to completely remember Aqua, so she could be reborn from her armour, or HER ashes. So, the voice Xigbar heard was an incomplete resurrection, possibly.

EDIT:
Besides the friend part. Seeing as Malificient was not a friend of the fairies. And scratch the "not in reality" part. Malificient was revived as reality.

Kitsune_XIII

Know what's funny? Isn't that exactly what happened with Malificient? They started remembering everything about her, so, Malificient was reborn from her clothes, or "her ashes".

Maybe Xemnas went to the room to try to completely remember Aqua, so she could be reborn from her armour, or HER ashes. So, the voice Xigbar heard was an incomplete resurrection, possibly.

EDIT:
Besides the friend part. Seeing as Malificient was not a friend of the fairies. And scratch the "not in reality" part. Malificient was revived as reality.

This works too.
You might think Xigbar could specify whether the voice was female or not though.

Maleficent is probably tied to the Darkness somehow because of how much she's been using it though, so that might have something to do with why she came back from memories.

Abbot

Maleficent is probably tied to the Darkness somehow because of how much she's been using it though, so that might have something to do with why she came back from memories.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking about, too. But whose to say that Aqua doesn't get tied to the darkness? We know nothing of her yet.

Or, maybe that's the sole reason she hasn't been/can't be fully resurrected.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
Eh, well there's Xehanort not remembering anything about his past, but with this Terra = Xehanort mess, it could be true that Xemnas/Xehanort isn't as clueless about his past as we thought he was.

Well, if Terra IS Xehanort, then maybe when Xehanort became a Heartless and Nobody, maybe his lost memories awakened or something like that, but maybe just Xemnas remembered Terra, since Nobodies are more related to memories, seeing as they have to use them every day to "feel" emotions.

But back to the original question, I think maybe you might have a point there. Aqua's armor and keyblade might hold her memories, just look what Terra's armor and keyblade can do without a user.

Kitsune_XIII

Yeah, that's what I was thinking about, too. But whose to say that Aqua doesn't get tied to the darkness? We know nothing of her yet.

*nodnod* Fair point. It would be an intereting plot twist if she did become tied to the darkness.

Aria

braver by the minute

Yeah, maybe. The idea of her not being able to come back becuase of that really appeals to me for some reason lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back