• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chainletter (Horror RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ stood still for a while."Why is this all happening this is way to much for me to handle."He looked and saw a weird shape floating above him."Thats messed up."He started running and the lockers started flinging open again as he ran."What is going on here."He ran and a pair of scissors flew out of the locker and stabed him in the arm."Crap that hurt badly."He ran down the hall and saw the other kids and walked by them."Hey i am ready to leave this place now."He stood there with the scissors in his arm.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
"Okay....So now where the hell is Alex? That little annoying ass needs to be in on this too or else we will never figure it out." Jenifer said seriously, walking past them and almost jogging down the other hallway to Alex. "Are you going to help us solve this or not?" she asked rudely.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
salidify walked down the hallway and looked for anysigns of light or an exit." how did everyone else escape except for us?" he whispered not thinking about who was with him." i guess there is a logical explination for this but i dont want to think about it right now. all he wanted to do was go home. the only thing keeping him alive at this point was the thought that he had to help those kids out of that school for their sake. not his, but it would just make him feel better if he got them out." hey guys maybe we should think about getting moving huh? i mean we are never gonna find a way out of this place just standing here.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Jen turned around quickly at him and glared into his eyes. "There is no logical explanation okay?! We are all trapped and we're going to die if we don't find out how to break the curse!" Jen snapped at him, not wanting to, but she was annoyed and they were all pushing her buttons without knowing it.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ looked at jen and backed up."Remind me not to tick you off."He pulled the scissors out of his arm and walked by jen."Hey can you like try to be kind and not mean."

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Salidify looked back at the girl who had just snapped at him and walked past her going the other way." whatever you wanna think" he walked down the dark hallway towards the offices." maybe we can find some blueprints in the offices down the hall. now i dont give a shit who is coming with me...my only want is to get out of this god dam school."he charged through the door and flung open all the desk drawers he could see, hoping that maybe some of them would turn up a mleu print to the school or somthing that would reveal a perfect way out for him to use. maybe then it would be a little easier to escape. but his search turned up nothing.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Jen sighed deeply and rolled her eyes, running after Salidify. She entered the office and saw him searching. "Sorry....I'm just going mad over all of this.....I was mad in the first place, but I never showed it before haha." Jen said with a chuckle, smiling at him. "Listen.....I really am sorry."

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ looked at them."What the f**k am i being ignored or what screw it."He walked to where jen and the boy went."I hate this place i get ignored and i am trapped."He kept walking and went through the door and saw them looking everywhere."What are you to doing."

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
"it was nothing i didnt have coming to me" he looked towards the door where the other kid had just walked in." looking for blueprints of the building or some scans of them anyways. if you want to get out of here you should start helping too." he threw a file folder at the kid and went back to searching the many desks and corners of the narrow room. he walked back even further into the office and sighed deeply" ...if i dont get these kids out of here it is going to be my fualt they died. she was right we all are gonna die, and its gonna be my fualt.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Jen was getting impatient with Salidify and AJ out of nowhere just because of the mental stress of it all. "Why don't you just f***ing help and stop yapping about yourself AJ! And Salidify, there's nothing here that can help!Just get over dammit!" Jen snapped at them. Jen was just under a lot of stress and it wasn't helping that they were around her either.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
((we're just searching for files in the office of the school. that's about it so far.))

"YOU CALLED ME PRETTY! I HATE THAT! AND YOU'RE JUST ANNOYING!" Jen screamed at him. "I can kill you right now and save some time!" Jen said in a serious way and scary way, walking towards him slowly.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
"IT WOULD BE BETTER THEN STAYING HERE AND LISTENING TO YOU FOR ALL THIS STUFF THAT MAKES YOU MADE SO SHUT UP AND IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU ARE PRETTY."He yelled at her then started walking towards her.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
"THEN DO IT."He yelled at her and stomed towards her."YOU WONT DO IT THOUGH WILL YOU CAUSE YOU KNOW YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO KILL ANYONE UNLESS THEY WERE BAD NOT MY FAULT YOU ARE CRAZY."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back