• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chainletter (Horror RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
salidify shot to his feet as he heard a door slam shut down the hallway." what was that?" he muttered sliping his hand back over the gun." we better hurry down to the basement huh? wait...wheres Aj?" salidify looked hard down the hallway and found nothing. then turmed and did the same looking the other way." why does he never stay in one place!...Aj!" he kept yelling and heard footstepps down the hallway behind him. he knew Aj had gone the other way if he went anywhere at all...so who could be down that hallway whith out them knowing." ill be right back ok?" he smiled and winked down at her, his guard suddenly raising again." who ever you are..show yourself!" somthing jumped from across the hallway and tackeled him to the ground."what the!" his voice was muffled when he felt somthing cover his mouth and he began to be dragged down the hallway. he awoke in a dark room, the sound of water dripping could be heard in the distance pattering against a concrete floor." im gonna die...." he whispered closing his eyes again.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ walked down the hall and started to hear footsteps."What was that this place is messed up."He heared from behind him"You will die."He turned quick but saw nothing he started walking back to the others to see what they were doing.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
Jen woke up in an instant and she saw that Salidify and AJ were gone. The girl from before was also gone and Jen was all alone. "Hello.....Anyone here?!" Jen yelled down to hallway, scared that she was all alone now. "HELLO?!" she yelled once again, getting up quickly and looking around cautiously.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ ran down the hall when he heared jen."I am over here."He said while running."I am on my way."He kept running then triped and hit the ground."Damn that hurt."He got back up and kept running.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
salidify lifted his head up as far off the table as he could, trying to look around for anything that might give away to where he was at. dripping water...was the only thing that he could hear in the room. a voice every now and then that sounded like jen and Aj...but then it was gone and his hope was gone again." i dont wanna die...i dont wanna die!" he kept whispering to himself, knowing the truth of the situation. he would die before he had a chance to get them out of the school." jens a smart girl, she wil find a way out. i just know she will." he sighed and sweat started to appear on his head. he was gonna die there and he knew it." Jen! Aj! anybody!..Get out of here quick, Find a way out as fast as you can!" he lay strapped to a table, his body being unable to move and his legs and feet strapped down.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
I am officially closing this thread. The RP has died sadly, so there really is no point in keeping it going anymore. I just want to say that I had lots of fun in this RP and being able to RP with you guys has been a blast! Well, see ya later! Bye byez!

Love, *Destiny_Seeker* aka DS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back