• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chainletter (Horror RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
Alex was at his computer, he looked at his clock and noticed it was 4:00 in the morning. With big purple sacks under his eyes, an unfocused vision, he continued to search the web. Damn, nobody's online... He was exhausted but didn't feel like going to sleep. Then a there came a little pop up at the bottom right corner of his computer that could read, you have received an email called ''-'' Before he could read the rest, his computer did a roaring sound. In surprise, he backed away and flew backwards, off his chair. He did a back flip on ground and hit his head on the metal edge of his bed. Not caring of what his head had hit. He got up slowly. His head now slowly pocked up his head near the computer screan, with a frightened face that looked as though he were scared a monster would jump out of the screen. He picked up his chair and sat anew at his computer. He started reading the message that had automatically appeared which didn't usually hapen, this was a very odd moment. Then, after reading the message, ''Stupid chainletters.'' He mumbled. Then he felt drowzyness come to him. His eyes slowly closed and he was asleep, his face fell on the computer keyboard. ''BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!!'' His alarm clock rang. In surprise he strock up looking around, still not that quite so there. He finally realized that it was the morning and that his alarm clock had rung and was still ringing as he had to go to school. Now, the memory of the chainletter slowly came back to him. He looked back at the computer, it was black, closed. ''Weird.'' He blew as he got up from his chair. For some reason his cheek awefully hurt, he touched his right cheek and he could feel marks of the keyboard buttons. He sighed in return. On that, he got up, grabbed his school bag, ran down stairs. His little sister was at the table, she was 11 years old, in grade 6. As he passed by her, a toast flew up fromt he toaster. Alex layed out his hand and grabbed the piece of food before his sister could. ''Hey! Give me that!'' ''No'' He replied in a bored tone. Then he pushed the door open and walked outside. He looked down at his watch and noticed that school was going to start in 2 minutes! On that, he broke into a run. Coming at the entrence of his driveway, there was a little wooden gate, he simply jumped over it and continued his run on the sidewalk. Finally after about a minute of running, he downgraded into a walk. Out of breath, he walked up the school steps and stopped. He simply stared at the school in disgust. He sighed. He took a deep breath and pushed the door open as the bell rung. ''Yupti freakin' doo!'' He growled.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Salidify jumpe one of the fences in front of him as the school came into view. he noticed some kids standing outside of the school before he realized who they were. it was to far for him to realize their faces anyways. he drew closer, slowly recognizing them. he smiled as he let ou a slight wave and pushed his way inside the school. he ran to his class and hoped inside, slamming his behind down in the seat nearest to him. it was his policy to make himself as late as possible, but make it look like he tried to get to school on time. the desk in front of him collapsed, sending his closest friend to the floor, bleeding from his nose he had fallen pretty hard on. salidify looked closer and saw a glare in his eyes, it was the face he had saw this morning, except this time he was awake. he looked back towards the fron of the class as to get away from the girls face in his friends eyes. he sat there scared stiff and listened closely.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
((holy sh*t that was long.....lol))

Jenifer pushed open the school entrance doors and walked into the hallway, afraid that she would get trampled by all the students that were crowding into the hallways to enter class. Jenifer walked to her first class, English. She hated English, but that was just something that she had to deal with obviously.

The teacher had assigned the class an assignment and Jenifer was working on it already. She began to write, but her thoughts continued to be crowded with the memory of that email. Damn Chainletter....Got me freaked now.... she thought bitterly.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ sat in his English class and started doing his work.I hate work but i am still thinking about that chain letter that was so weird i hate it o crap i forgot my work i have to do it.He started doing his work but not doing much because he was thinking about the chainletter the whole time he looked around the room with a confussed face on and went back to working.I cant take my mind off the chainletter this sucks why did i have to get it.

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
Seth walked into the school and he walked into his english class "ok i am here" the teacher wasn't happy with seth preformance "whats your ecuse this time" Seth glared up at her and said three words "bomb in microwave" The teacher stepped back "huh... thats the worste ecuse ever" Seth went into his backback and showed her his microwave door "now do you believe me" the teacher was spitful "yes...." Seth threw the door into the garbag and sat in the back of the class

Bear

Ouranophobic
ooc: OMG! Warn a guy, before you start! Sheesh. XD So fast!

Kane awoke, to the sound of a lawn mower, racing across his front lawn. His eye's flickered open, and he stared at the ceeling, before getting up, and walking over to his window. His hand, smacked the lock for the window back, and his other slowly pushed it up, making the cold morning air rush in upon him. After the slight refreshment, he took a deep breathe in, and noticed his dad doing what seemed to be, laps with the lawn mower, in their front yard. This was pretty much his everyday, typical life. He scurried into the closet, and threw somthing on, busting out the door afterward. After he noticed he forgot his shoe, he made a quick turn, and headed back to his room. He grabbed the black and white shoe, and slipped it on. After, running back down the stairs, and quickly hopping into the kitchen, to see what he could fix up for breakfast.

His mom greeted him with a small wave, and a big smile, then pointed him to a plate, with waffles on it. 'This is gonna be a good day..' He thought, as he plopped down in the stool, and hung over the counter. He snatched a fork, then the syrup from the counter, and began to inhale the waffles, like they were nothing. After he was done, he jumped up, and walked towards the door, waving backward to his mother, as he grabbed his skateboard with his other hand, and opened the door. The sun glimmered down upon the streets, and the local park that sat before the beautiful blue house. The birds chirping in the tree's, and the occasional car passing by, slowly. Kane began his ride, through the park, and noticed almost every wonderfull looking thing there. As he did, almost every weekend. Kane then looked at his watch, as he glided on the park pathway, and noticed it was 8AM, mon. Monday..He was late for school.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
OOC: Lol, it's my entrance :p J/k

Alex had gotten his stuff from his locker and now entered his english class. How freakin' fun! He walked across the door frame holding his breath. He kind of thought it was funny to hold your breath when going through class doors. He said it stopped you from having any emotions as you were just focused on holding your breath. Though this time, he wasn't just focused on his breath, he was always thinking about the chainletter. Ok, it was just a normal chainletter... Why was it this one in particular that affected him? Why would someone write such a thing, why did it roar in his face? These questions haunted him as he took his seat in the class. He sat beside a girl that he thought was named Kennifer, he never bothered asking, actually he never really talked to her as long as he remembered. Then his mind focused back on the letter, why the letter?

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
((haha....the name's Jenifer XD))

Jenifer noticed Alex and just glanced over at him. She turned back to her work and began to write again. But what she didn't know was that she was writing the chainletter all over again.

Do not break the chain or you will be cursed....

That was the line that stuck out most in her mind as she thought more and more about it.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
salidify had been feeling woozy all day, the thought of the chain letter fresh in his mind, his thoughts actualy starting to affect his vison now. he picked up his hallpass ,which he had forged days earlier for such and occasion, and walked out of the class holding his stomach. this day was growing worse by the second. he looked in the mirrior as he entered the bathroom and noticed a rip in his shirt. right on the shoulder blade. it had been torn this morning on the way to school." damit" he yelled out" this was my best shirt" he sighed and looked back up at the mirrior, only to see the face this time. it scared his as he stumbled back onto the floor. it had knocked him back onto his ass. looking up at the mirrior it winked at him. when he stood up to investigate it disappeared.

the lights began to flash in the bathroom while he kept staring at the mirrior. while the lights flashed he looked around franticly to see what was going on. he was all alone. but as the lights flashed he noticed a figure beside him. a girl with a knife in a black dress, stabbing at him. he fell onto the ground, grabbing his side. he looked around. the lights had came back on. there was noe no around him and his side was perfectly fine. the girl had been an illusion. all durring the walk back to class he couldn't help but think about the girl in the black dress that had been stabbing at him. he sighed thinking the worst. " that dam chain letter, making me freak out." he smiled and walked back into his class slowly, looking normal.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ was working then he started to get tired.That stupid chainletter kept me up i am so tired.His head fell forward and landed on the desk and he fell asleep in class.

Setharoth

Til daybreak
Website
www.freewebs.com
Seth sat in the seat to the other side of Jenifer but then he look at the toaster door and saw writing and it appeared to have the curse on it "huh... ok now thats strange.." then he looked at Jenifers paper and saw the writing "huh.... ok this is strange..." The teacher saw Seth looking at Jens paper so she too the Microwave door and smacked it on his head "enough cheating and do you work" Seth rubbed his head "But but but" the teacher glared at him "DONT TALK ABOUT BUTS.... I AM VERY SENSITIVE TO THAT SUBJECT"

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Jenifer was done with her assignment and handed it in to the teacher, full of that one line from the chainletter. The teacher gave Jen a weird glance and then just accepted the work as an F. Jenifer didn't care though, since she was mostly still tired from last night and thinking about other things. She asked to be excused and walked to the bathroom, looking in the mirror and splashing water on her face. She looked at herself in the mirror and noticed a small scratch on her neck just as she was leaning over to get a paper towel. "What the hell?" she said quietly to herself, examining the cut.

Setharoth

Til daybreak
Website
www.freewebs.com
Seth was in pain and asked to leave the room "god i am going to sue you one day" Seth was walking from side to side and trying to make it look like the teacher gave him brain damage "I hate that bitch" Seth went to the nurses office and got his head examined but the nurse said hel was ok but he had some metal screws in his hair

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ woke up and looked around and saw some words on the desk."What the..."He read it and it was the curse."HOLY SH*T."He yelled out and the teacher kicked him out of the class he walked down the hall and looked at the walls and saw words all over them."This is messed up."He ran down the hall and into the bathroom he walked to the sink and bent by it."This is so weird i dont know what is going on."He looked in the mirror and jumped back he saw some words of the curse on it."This is way to weird why do those words keep appearing."He walked out of the bathroom and looked around and did not see anything he sighed and sat down by the wall.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
salidify just couldn't take it aymore after what had happened next. a kid on the other side of the building, a very good friend of his had commited suicide outside of the gym locker room. he had killed himself right there in the hallway. salidify snapped, pulled out a piece of glass and cutt placing it on his wrist. he suddenly realized what he was doing and ran out of the class almost smashing into a teacher who was on the other side. he ran up the stairwell down the hall and up the next one to the top of the roof. he smiled as he burst through the door and walked slowly over to the edge, he looked out as someone yelled from the ground" what are you doing up there. it was exactly what he was planning. he was going to jump and kill himself after thinking about things.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
((whoa.....suicide already......damn i didn't think my RP was THAT bad XD jk))

Jenifer still wasn't scared by this curse. She just shrugged it off and walked out of the bathroom, looking over her shoulder for a second and then looking back ahead. She entered class just as the bell rang and got her stuff to go to her locker. She noticed Alex once more, but said nothing since they never talked or anything.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Alex was slightly snoring on his desk, he had fallen asleep around 4 in the morning yesterday and he was extremely tired, his head down facing his desk, his head on his arms. He was dreaming of the chainletter's writing, the letters swiveling everywhere. He was now sweating in front of the class, letting a frightened, quiet howl frequently. He heard a piece of wood snap against his desk. His head swung up and he stared in front of him, only to notice the teacher's angry face staring into his eyes. I she coming on to me or something? He joked inside of himself. Then she cleared her throat, trying to attract attention as the whole class was laughing. She cleared her throat once more and spoke. ''May I ask what is this?'' She said pointing at the paper his arms were covering. ''Huh?'' He looked at the paper, only to see the chain letter's words at the top and at the bottom, a girl with cuts all over her neck and face. ''But..but I didn't do this, c'mon, you know I couldn't draw even if my life depended on it!'' ''Mister Nightwolf, I suggest you go clear your mind with a bit of cold water, you are dismissed!'' On that, Alex got up and walked out of the class. He walked down the hall, thinking of all these weird recent events.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ walked away from the bathroom and looked around."Am i sick or what i have no idea what is happening."He kept walking and saw a bunch of people around.I dont know any of them i really need to meet people.He stopped and leaned on the wall thinking.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ooc: well i have had so much stuff happen already...i thought i would throw in my twist for my char. he is now a little bit insane.

he dangled his legs off of the side of the building as he contemplated suicide. the thought seemed like the easy way out at the moment. its not like they would care if he was gone anyways. he stood up and leaned forward a little bit to see how far he would fall. three stories. smiling, the whisper of a voice in the wind sounded happy" join me as i wonder in the shadow of nothingness ha ha ha haaa" he sighed and took a step back. then stepped forward again and prepared. the croud outfron of him had grew. there were more people there now. suicide was definetly the best way out for him at the moment. it seemed like the only logical thing to do at the moment. he liked the idea of all his problems going away as he splattered on the ground below. he smiled once more before looking out at the croud one last time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back