• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chainletter (Horror RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ smiled at her when she did that."You know what you are really cute when your angry."He said as he moved his head towards hers and kissed her.I wonder if she will kill me now well only one way to find out.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ laughed."I knew you would stop just like that now calm down ok."He said as he walked away with a smile.I am surprised she did'nt kick me or punch me or something.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ sat down and looked around and noticed he was sitting in the principles chair."Hey well lets find out what he has."He looked through everything and found some map."Hey what is this it is a map of the school thats how he knows where i hide he has every single spot on here."

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
Jen exited the bathroom and spotted the girl in the mirror, but just glared at it, making it go away. Her hands started to bleed, but Jen just looked at it boredly like it was nothing and continued back to the office. She saw only AJ in the office now and that made her nervous. "You have some explaning to do AJ." she said seriously.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
Jen leaned over the desk and looked at the map, her face once again close to his. "Umm....Yea yea....Sounds good....Alex has just disappeared, so now it's just me, you, and Salidify. I'm hoping we can find Alex. Wouldn't want him to be dead." Jen said to try and cover up her nervousness.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ looked back at the map."Nevermind i guess it was nothing."He stood up and walked over to the bookcase and started to think.This is all weird i know that she is nervous but what for is it cause the kiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back