• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chainletter (Horror RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
Seth was sittingin the nurse office with a pen and he started to fall asleep. 15minutes later he heard the bell "huh... what... Seth walked down the halway with his pen still in his hand and people stared at him "huh... why are you looking at me" And on replied "dude look at you arms" Seth saw that his arms was cover in writing and it stared to make a picture of something..... and all the words were the same as the ones from the email

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
Seth was sittingin the nurse office with a pen and he started to fall asleep. 15minutes later he heard the bell "huh... what... Seth walked down the halway with his pen still in his hand and people stared at him "huh... why are you looking at me" And on replied "dude look at you arms" Seth saw that his arms was cover in writing and it stared to make a picture of something..... and all the words were the same as the ones from the email

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
OOC: WYA lol!

Alex walked up to his locker instead of going to the washroom. He kicked it, a tear fell from his eye, as it splashed on the ground, he got his locker open. he got his school bag, he swung it over his shoulder and slammed his locker shut once more. The he cuffed it with his lock, he put it back to zero and let go of it. He walked down the hallway, his head down. Under the depression, the things hapening, for some reason it made him feel emotional, he had the feeling he wanted or was going to die. He slowly walked down the stairs and went straight to the door. Then he walked in the school yard, took a deep breath sighed and walked to a small tree, a tree he often sat under, it was near the entrance doors. He at under it, reflecting back on what was hapening, was he going crazy? Another tear dropped from his eye as he sighed greatly, staring into the stars. Why me?

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
OOC: WYA lol!

Alex walked up to his locker instead of going to the washroom. He kicked it, a tear fell from his eye, as it splashed on the ground, he got his locker open. he got his school bag, he swung it over his shoulder and slammed his locker shut once more. The he cuffed it with his lock, he put it back to zero and let go of it. He walked down the hallway, his head down. Under the depression, the things hapening, for some reason it made him feel emotional, he had the feeling he wanted or was going to die. He slowly walked down the stairs and went straight to the door. Then he walked in the school yard, took a deep breath sighed and walked to a small tree, a tree he often sat under, it was near the entrance doors. He at under it, reflecting back on what was hapening, was he going crazy? Another tear dropped from his eye as he sighed greatly, staring into the stars. Why me?

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
Jen arrived at her locker and put her stuff away, feeling faint and feeling like she was going to throw up or something. She placed her hands on her locker and put her feet stretched out behind her, kinda like when someone gets arrested. She stared down at the ground and her neck was now covered in cut marks.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Damnit...Now the teachers are going to think I'm skipping! On that thought, he got up from under the tree and ran back into the school. Then, he ran back up the stairs and just about when he was going to reach his locker, he noticed en, looking like she wasn't feeling well. He left his bag in front of his locker and slowly walked toward Jen. As soon as he got close he asked, ''You alright, did you get that chai-'' Without being able to finish his sentence, he noticed the cuts on her neck. He stood there, with a horrified face. His heart skipped a beat and he fell to the ground. His eyes wouldn't leave the cuts as he slowly backed away from her.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
salidify disavowed jumping. no one would care if he jumped so he decided to come back tommorow and see how he felt. the thoughts of his friends still fresh in his mind. his dead one. the one who had fallen out of the desk earlier. the girl in the mirrior. they all scared him. he looked down and noticed his arms begining to scar up. he started to freak out. he rushed down the hallway and tripped on the bottom stair. he fell to the ground knocked out cold. his body cooled down and he was laying on the ground, his body strewn across the floor of the end of the hallway. he was out cold.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Alex stared in horror at her neck, then placing his hands in front of his face, he noticed cuts appearing of his own. He let out a shriek of horror fused with panic. No, this can't be hapening! Shaking violently from all over, he slowly put his hands to his neck in horror. His face twisted and he stopped moving completely. No! His hands dropped, a cold face, he started to breath out fog, his face twisted in white. His skin told hot, but his breath told the opposite.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Alex ran up beside Jen and attempted to help her in vain to open the blocked doors but failed pitfully. ''Damnit!'' He violently kicked the door and ran to a window, he threw himself against it, trying to shater it in pieces but remained unsuccesful. he did this several times, it looked like he was going to try it in every window and every door.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
OOC: Aren't we supposed to be stuck in a mansion and not a school?

''What!?'' He replied astonished. ''You also received that akward chainletter!? That's really weird. I wonder who else got that cursed thing...'' He said. Dumbfounded, he had just realized that the chainletter mentioned a curse. ''Ummm, do you think that, that curse matter the letter mentioned would find itself to actually be true?'' He asked her seriously.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
salidify awoke in a dark hallway, laying on the ground, bloodied and bruised. there were scratches on his arms and all over his chest. he ran as fast as he could down the dark hallway towards a door with two people that stand in front of it pushing it. he lunged at a spot where they were not pushing and smashed into it only to end up on the floor again. he stood up and tried to open the dor. after many unsuccesful attemps at trying to open it he turned and starred at the other two." whats wrong with me!?" he whispered and looked back outside. the question was not intended to be answered, but it was open to any kind of response that might come his way.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
((nope. we are in school when the curse started, so therefore, we are locked in the school. the girl was only cursed in the house))

"Yea I got it. And why are you talking to me? It's not like we're friends or anything." Jen said in a slightly rude tone, realizing that she didn't really like Alex because he was always ignoring her when she needed help.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
Aj was sitting by the wall asleep not knowing what was going on then he woke up."What i fell asleep o crap."He ran to a door and tried to open it but it wouldent."That is bad this sucks what am i going to do."He looked around for other people and then turned to the door wondering why this was happening.Wait the chainletter but it cant be well i believe now.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Alex backed away in surprise when hearing the tone and rudeness she hade used to talk to him. ''You know, if you can't talk to me properly, don,t talk to me at all!'' He spat at her, slightly offended. ''She should work on making better first impressions...'' He mumbled to himself while walking away.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ walked down the hall and saw two people talking sorta he walked up to them and smiled."Hi what is going on why is the school locked do you know."He stood there waiting for them to answer him.This is the weirdest day in my life for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back