• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Castle of Dreams coming to Unchained X

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
... There is a difference? Sorry, I spent most of my attention on Aqua during that trailer...
The path leading up to the castle is new due to less limitations on PS4. Before you jumped from Tremaine's house to an open dirt area to the castle entrance.

Now on we get all that and a massive pathway. I hope they include the town

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
The path leading up to the castle is new due to less limitations on PS4. Before you jumped from Tremaine's house to an open dirt area to the castle entrance.

Now on we get all that and a massive pathway. I hope they include the town
O that. I did notice that. I thought you meant the castle itself.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Nah. All that's new in the castle are the tables and chairs which hurts because there's still no one around :'(

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
JlMGLGk.png

My new favorite Heartless <3

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Something I really appreciate about Unchained/Chi is that they put effort into the heartless. Some old heartless reappear, but a lot of them are brand new. Some other games in the series were not creative at all in this department, but I guess creating new 2D creatures is easier than 3D

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Something I really appreciate about Unchained/Chi is that they put effort into the heartless. Some old heartless reappear, but a lot of them are brand new. Some other games in the series were not creative at all in this department, but I guess creating new 2D creatures is easier than 3D

Nah, that's just 2D art from KHIII's heartless ;)

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I'm very suspicious about this world. Now that we know Ventus is related to X in some form, we're going to a world that we know he's lived through (We know he lived through Dwarves Woodland and Olympus but that all happened before we knew he was connected) and here we have Cinderella back as a slave to Lady Tremaine.

Add in Jaq and it seems we're going small and talking to the mouse so it feels like we're semi-reliving Ventus' experiences in this world.

You may be unto something here, Chaser. But I think it's too soon to conclude that KHUx or Season II are Ventus' dreams being experienced by the Player. :eek:

But anyhow, with how well they're handling the fairy tale design of Castle of Dreams, I really want to see how to design that new world that hasn't been in KH before. :]

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

Couldn’t agree more. Truth be told, Kingdom Hearts X/Unchained X has the best heartless designs so far. It’s far more creative than 358/2 Days which does nothing more than a copy and paste job of literally every Heartless. At least the variations of one particular Heartless actually feel like variations unlike 358/2 Days which is nothing more than a colour pallet swap.

Speaking of Heartless, I feel as though this heartless would fit far better in Castle of Dreams than Beasts Castle…
Noisy%20Wardrobe01.png

And this one to be an enemy in Beasts Castle as opposed to Castle of Dreams…
JlMGLGk.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back