• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Capes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you prefer the capes?

• Yay

Votes: 33 71.7%
  • Nay

Votes: 13 28.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen Prince

Not really, I liked that I could see from behind...though I would wear a cape every day if i could. Then again, I'd also wear an Org. Coat everyday too, so I'm biased.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i like them but did it matter, we only play as them in armor for the end , i wish we coudl of swaped through armor on and off

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
I prefer the capes. To me, it made them more "enigmatic" and accentuated on their fortitude. It symbolized they were elite Keyblade Wielders, and I felt the capes were traversing back to pre-mordial times of KH, so they had an archaic aesthetic which accommodated the armor.

This is more or so linked to me growing attached to the Lingering Sentiment, and rewatching The Gathering/Birth By Sleep. So I have a bit of bias. So yes, they lost "bad ass" points to me because the capes were equally as important as the armor itself in my opinion. It's how I first remembered them.

Plus...I find Terra's red *** cheeks...very distracting.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Can you imagine 6 players battling it out with all the capes flapping around? That would definitely cause the game to freeze.

[video=youtube;KNUbPRj9TGM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNUbPRj9TGM[/video]

I was about to do the same thing, you bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back